InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Legolas 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait till we receive this and the hair is wavy. :ROFLMAO:
Still preordering though.
gel.jpg

Yep, gotta tame those curls in a *manly way*. Be who you were born to be!

For the more eagle eyed collectors - I usually like collecting "final appearances" versions of characters. Is there a major difference in the outfits of Fellowship Legolas and ROTK Legolas? From what I've seen, it's not much difference.

Also holy **** he looks good. Rip my wallet.
It’s basically the same for most of the characters apart from some additions here and there, like Hologram noted, throughout the trilogy. They were filmed simultaneously so the whole trilogy has some pretty good cohesion and continuity with stuff like that.

It’s basically the same for most of the characters apart from some additions here and there, like Hologram noted, throughout the trilogy. They were filmed simultaneously so the whole trilogy has some pretty good cohesion and continuity with stuff like that.
That does scratch an itch for me.

Some do we know roughly what time (Eastern Time) Kit will put Legolas online if InArt says 10/02? Definitely what to get in the first batch.

No. Sadly. I think everything is now going straight to Kit. The fund is dead. If InArt gets Indy I will have to start selling organs. If they make Lurtz I will have to explain to the wife and kids why we don’t need a house anymore. . .

Definitely cannot get as many Legolases (Legolasi?) as Aragorns.

Will sell the original Asmus Legolas and PO the Artisan version. Hopefully the Hobbits are next up. While I'm sure InArt's Gimli will be phenomenal, Asmus did a great job on theirs so no rush to upgrade. I know folks want Gimli and Boromir to complete the Fellowship, but I'd actually prefer to see them take on either Arwen and/or Galadriel beforehand.

I'm curious if they will scale Frodo correctly. The size is all over the place in the movie, but in general the Hobbits are smaller all around then the Asmus versions were made. To see them scaled correctly would be amazing.

I'm curious if they will scale Frodo correctly. The size is all over the place in the movie, but in general the Hobbits are smaller all around then the Asmus versions were made. To see them scaled correctly would be amazing.
The Asmus Hobbits are all so uncanny valley looking. Like adult sized heads on child bodies.

I really love how sharp the tailoring is on this proto. I really hope it all survives through production.

1727470056823.jpeg

Also, I don’t think anyone else has noted how the vambraces are real leather-like material similar to Aragorn’s instead of sculpted like everyone else has done. Very nice touch for sure

IMG_3770.jpeg

Last edited:
Yea but the braid looks strangely solid though.
It would if you make a braid and saturate it with the same glue they use for rooting or with product. If they've managed to make Hermione's hair more or less straight then I imagine they can handle this.

Super news, looks really good so far. Excited to see some more pictures. Will be interesting to see what he will come with too. Mirkwood and Lorien bows perhaps? That's the Lorien one. I'll just say that the quivers are also different (the Mirkwood is much more plain brown version, compared to a decorative Lorien one, an engraved peacock I think). Would be swell to get the Helm's Deep armour but not expecting it - this will likely be FOTR only.
Unbenannt (2).JPG

I also hope he gets a few more accessories or a elven poncho or whatever it's called. As Wor-Gar said, he looks a bit light on "stuff".

Aragorn had a lot going on. All adds to the look.

Back