InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Nazgul 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
๐—ก๐—ฎ๐˜‡๐—ด๐˜‚ฬ‚๐—น ๐Ÿญ/๐Ÿฒ ๐—–๐—ผ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ณ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜€

We're excited to unveil the official images of our Nazgรปl 1/6 Collectible Figures, available for pre-order starting at ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ ๐—”๐—  (๐—–๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐—ง๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ) ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ข๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ!

๐—ฅ.๐—ฆ.๐—ฉ.๐—ฃ ๐—ก๐—ผ๐˜„: https://inart.show/nazgรปl-ssf-images

This collectible comes in two versions, allowing collectors to choose based on their preference.

Collectors in ๐—”๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฎ, ๐—ก๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—ญ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ, ๐—›๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ž๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด, ๐—ง๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป, ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜‚, ๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ต ๐—ž๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ, ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—”๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฎ can order directly from our website and receive the ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ-๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—ฐ๐—น๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ก๐—ฎ๐˜‡๐—ด๐˜‚ฬ‚๐—น ๐—ฆ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ ๐—ก๐—ผ.๐Ÿฎ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต.

๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐——๐—จ๐—–๐—ง ๐—œ๐—ก๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ๐— ๐—”๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก:
Manufacturing Brand: INART
Licensor: Warner Bros.
Materials: Diecast, PVC, ABS, Genuine Fabric, etc.
Estimated First Batch Shipping: First quarter of 2025

๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐——๐—จ๐—–๐—ง ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ญ๐—˜ ๐—”๐—ก๐—— ๐——๐—œ๐— ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก๐—ฆ:
Figure Dimensions: 38CM (H) ร— 12CM (W) ร— 14CM (L) (including base)
Horse Accessory Dimensions: 25CM (H) ร— 12CM (W) ร— 40CM (L)
Horse Base Dimensions: 4CM (H) ร— 20CM (W) ร— 23CM (L)
Scale: Sixth Scale

๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—œ๐—ก๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ๐— ๐—”๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก:
๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ ๐—ฉ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป:
1 Fully Articulating Body
1 Clothing Accessory
3 Sets of Interchangeable Hands
3 Accessories
1 Base

๐——๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜‚๐˜…๐—ฒ ๐—ฉ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป:
1 Fully Articulating Body
1 Clothing Accessory
3 Sets of Interchangeable Hands
4 Accessories
2 Bases

๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—›๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐—น๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐˜€:
1) The shoulder, leg and hand armors are all meticulously crafted with die-cast to recreate the cold metallic sheen as seen in the movie. This production process involved a massive amount of reference materials, and each piece of armor is formed from many differently sized smaller pieces, with over a hundred rivets and welds combined with hinges to ensure the armor plates still allow for great articulation. Each armor piece has been carefully polished and matted, before being chromed and blackened to increase its durability without compromising its aesthetics. Through this complex and fine process, each piece of ancient and weathered on-screen detail is faithfully translated into the figure.

2) The Nazgรปl weapons are also made of diecast metal, showcasing detailed textures and engravings, with a weathered paint finish.

3) The deluxe version includes the Nazgรปl horse and a corresponding base, recreating the complex and minute details of the Nazgรปl horseโ€™s gear. The accessories on the figure feature real leather reins, while the horse's armor and buckles are made of brass, alloy, and other metal materials.

Thank you for your continued support! Let us know what you think in the comments!

IMG_6167.jpeg
IMG_6166.jpeg
IMG_6165.jpeg
IMG_6164.jpeg
IMG_6163.jpeg
IMG_6162.jpeg
IMG_6161.jpeg
IMG_6160.jpeg
IMG_6159.jpeg
IMG_6158.jpeg
IMG_6157.jpeg
IMG_6156.jpeg
IMG_6155.jpeg
IMG_6154.jpeg
IMG_6153.jpeg
IMG_6152.jpeg
IMG_6151.jpeg
IMG_6150.jpeg
IMG_6149.jpeg
IMG_6148.jpeg
IMG_6147.jpeg
IMG_6146.jpeg
IMG_6145.jpeg
IMG_6144.jpeg
IMG_6143.jpeg
IMG_6142.jpeg

Morgul blade is included with all versions. It's just an alternative Nazgul sword.

That's the Morgul blade.

View attachment 728755
Thanks Chris.
I went back and looked and seen the error in my quick ask.
If I had to choose an Exclusive,that sword would NOT be it.

If the Legolas is an exclusive offered up to Australia,I REALLY hope they don't make it the Lothlorien Bow as I know that will shatter a lot of people.

I agree.
Just include everything for everyone and make it fair.
The only choice should be rooted or sculpted.
I really don't know who it benefits. It doesn't benefit InArt because it's not gonna make more people order directly from them, because they can't. And it doesn't benefit the customer because now you can't have the whole package.

I can imagine it's also frustrating for people ordering on the aftermarket, cause they wont know if they're getting it or not.

This is definitely growing on me!
I even like the pose of the horse. Still not my preferred pose, but it does have that imposing menacing look to it that I am seeking.
Even the seam does not stand out much in these photos, though that still is my #1 issue that I'm hoping they fix.

I might just get the deluxe set after all...

@Kit Chen - I'm not sure where you are based, so will you be selling the exclusive version?
Also, any idea on prices?

Last edited:
Ah those FUDGE FACES!
They made my favourite sword the store exclusive! Idiots.
I was seriously contemplating one to pose on the steed and another single Nazgul for the standing, sword wielding Bree pose shown above.
But if I canโ€™t display my favourite sword design- one of the few standout details that will show against a backdrop of black fabric- then theyโ€™ve lost a purchase.

It could also disincentives others from multiple purchases since now there are only two sword variations.

Obviously, everything else looks great but good god are InArt really striving at imbuing their excellent figures with a crap ton of negativity from these decisions.

Nothing we do now but flood Instagram and Facebook with comments to fix the hood seam.

Actually kind of tempted with the deluxe. The horse itself looks great but I know the almost $500 price tag will sway me otherwise.

That said, this official site exclusive theyโ€™re trying to do now is dumb as hell. Itโ€™s a piece of accessory that 90% of your buyers wonโ€™t be able to get. What are they trying to accomplish with this. Itโ€™s not driving more traffic to them.

The Nazgul looks incredible, the way the material flows, texture, shape, holy **** they nailed it.

As for the exclusive, wtf man, why? Why do they like to shoot themselves in the leg like this man ?

I do think these "official site exclusives" are ******** when they KNOW that 90% of their customers can't even order from them direct.

The Nazgul looks incredible, the way the material flows, texture, shape, holy **** they nailed it.

As for the exclusive, wtf man, why? Why do they like to shoot themselves in the leg like this man ?

Yep, its crap - no good reason to have these exclusives when the vast majority of buyers can't buy from them even if they wanted to.

Ah those FUDGE FACES!
They made my favourite sword the store exclusive! Idiots.
I was seriously contemplating one to pose on the steed and another single Nazgul for the standing, sword wielding Bree pose shown above.
But if I canโ€™t display my favourite sword design- one of the few standout details that will show against a backdrop of black fabric- then theyโ€™ve lost a purchase.

It could also disincentives others from multiple purchases since now there are only two sword variations.

Obviously, everything else looks great but good god are InArt really striving at imbuing their excellent figures with a crap ton of negativity from these decisions.

Nothing we do now but flood Instagram and Facebook with comments to fix the hood seam.

Same mate, that sword is my favorite design as well, no need to buy multiple for me now.
Its just a baffling decision.

Actually kind of tempted with the deluxe. The horse itself looks great but I know the almost $500 price tag will sway me otherwise.

That said, this official site exclusive theyโ€™re trying to do now is dumb as hell. Itโ€™s a piece of accessory that 90% of your buyers wonโ€™t be able to get. What are they trying to accomplish with this. Itโ€™s not driving more traffic to them.

Yeah, the horse has won me over in these pics - honestly for me it might be deluxe or bust.
Hoping the price isn't insane.

Excuse the newbie question, but what are the chances the Standard version will be available from BBTS? Any other sites I should keep an eye on?

Back