InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Nazgul 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn this looks incredible. I think I'd rather just pose the ringwraith on his own, but he does look quite cool on the horse as well.

Not really loving that base for the horse though. Would much rather him him on the dirt road from his first appearance, with space in front to display the ringwraith. As it is now, there's no easy way to do that. You'd need to display them on two separate bases, which just looks awkward.

I was not planning to get into this release, but.....seeing the promo images is going to make it hard to resist, especially the Deluxe with the steed. The details on it with the coat and texture details, open wounds and the tack are looking really good. I have the last Asmus Nazgul which is fine and was tempted by a preowned steed that came up on auction, but the bad pleather tack gave me pause. I already have other pleather items to replace and just didn't want another to add to the "list".
The hood seam has been an annoyance in all Nazgul releases so far, but at least this one looks to be somewhat minimized. I think it's a tough problem to solve in scale because of how fabric drapes. It would be great to see InArt solve it, but it won't be a deal breaker for me. The pricing will however.
We shall see!

The purpose of something being exclusive is that it is …exclusive.
Exactly, it's an incentivized purchase, which is something loads of companies do….

Also, the exclusive sword in question is only seen during the Bree/Prancing Pony scene where they attempt to kill the Hobbits and end up stabbing pillows. Are we saying it’s a big problem that collectors won’t be able to recreate that specific scene when we can still pose it/them without the horse with the regular sword to recreate the Weathertop scene which is more iconic… facing off against off Aragorn. Most people will also end up getting the horse and display on horseback too and the regular sword is the one that’s used in this situation too.

Last edited:
I agree davejames. You posted as I was writing mine but wanted to join in on the base. I like your idea of a base that would allow the wraith to stand and give the feeling of the first "up-close" encounter on the Bree Road. Yes, the two bases would make for an awkward display. If they were both dirt or ground it wouldn't be so odd.

That’s for sure. Exclusives are always bad, even when you can get them. I’m still pissed I had to order Paul from IA directly to get the damn mouse.

Or I had to pay in full to get the time limited MacReady from Mondo.
The entitlement is strong here – I say that with respect. Do you have a gun to your head when making these purchases?

I would love to see the standard Nazgul come in under $300, but I just don't think that is going to happen.
My (completely speculative) guess is $300 for standard and $500–600 for premium.
4D547CC6-6299-49B2-B8ED-868EF7BD43DE.jpeg

Great guesstimate. Someone who might be local said this^ so in USD, it’s $311 and $511 respectively. This doesn’t include the additional premium stores like OneSixthKit will add too.

Last edited:
Exactly, it's an incentivized purchase, which is something loads of companies do….

Also, the exclusive sword in question is only seen during the Bree/Prancing Pony scene where they attempt to kill the Hobbits and end up stabbing pillows. Are we saying it’s a big problem that collectors won’t be able to recreate that specific scene when we can still pose it/them without the horse with the regular sword to recreate the Weathertop scene which is more iconic… facing off against off Aragorn. Most people will also end up getting the horse and display on horseback too and the regular sword is the one that’s used in this situation too.
This is literally the extent of the Prancing Pony scene with the exclusive sword.
E9C85D34-815C-44C7-A768-60B4DBB5E60D.jpeg

View attachment 728805
Great guesstimate. Someone who might be local said this^ so in USD, it’s $311 and $511 respectively. This doesn’t include the additional premium stores like OneSixthKit will add too.
I think we are looking at Harry Potter type prices here from OSK. Probably looking at $360 for standard and $595 for deluxe at OSK comparing to those CNY prices and factoring in shipping with size and weight.

Back