John Wick Spinoff "Ballerina"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It really annoyed me that she played such a great character in the last of Daniel Craig's Bond movies. Before I saw the ending - I thought to myself, "I can't wait to see her again in a sequel".

Yeah... I feel like Barbara B. could take some lessons from that Ana sequence in NTTD -- that's how an entire Bond movie should feel: fast, fun, sophisticated, sexy and exhilarating. Something the Craig Bond's have struggled to be with their deadly slow plots.

Yeah... I feel like Barbara B. could take some lessons from that Ana sequence in NTTD -- that's how an entire Bond movie should feel: fast, fun, sophisticated, sexy and exhilarating. Something the Craig Bond's have struggled to be with their deadly slow plots.
Yup I've really tired of the "serious and gritty" Bond movies. It was cool the first few times, but now I just want to get back to Bond being fun and sexy again.

Been waiting for Ana to do an action movie since her stint in No Time To Die... a lackluster Bond where she was the BEST part by far.

I look forward to this.

Hot Toys better make a 1:6 Ana from this movie and maybe a new Wick.

I got the ā€œCuban Agentā€ from No Time Die - itā€™s OK at best for a 3rd party 1:6 figure but Ana could use some serious Hot Toys glow up. :lol

Been waiting for Ana to do an action movie since her stint in No Time To Die... a lackluster Bond where she was the BEST part by far.

I look forward to this.
You obviously havenā€™t seen The Grey Man or Ghosted, other action movies that are lackluster except for her.

Back