JPT DESIGN x POP 1/6 Silent Hound

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OzzyAndyHam

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I couldn't see that a unique thread was created for the JPT DESIGN x POP 1/6 Silent Hound, but after receiving this figure i needed to share a few images.

I was hesistant to pick this up as it's the first figure ive ordered from this company, and first that is not based on any existing franchise or character. I simply ordered because i thought it was a great looking design, and i'm thoroughly impressed with it now in hand.

The care and attention to detail is incredible. Can't imagine the lengths they went to for real chainmail and threading. It's also the most sturdy, rigid figure I've held, along with an incredibly strong magnet base. No toppling over for this guy.

Only downside is that the katana sword was unfortunately missing from the box, which this ninja of course needs, so hoping i can resolve that with POP Toys via Kit.

Starting from being hesistant on this order, I'm now looking towards the other unique characters in JPT/POPs lineup.

silenthound_01.jpg

silenthound_02.jpg

silenthound_03.jpg

silenthound_04.jpg

I just got the claw accessory for this figure from Kit today. I ordered this figure from BBTS, so it will take a bit for me to get it.

I think JPT makes some of the best figures out there. If you have not yet, go check out their previous ones. Not a dud in the batch.

Silent Hound even has articulated skeleton fingers, and layers and layers of detail

This is pretty dope,what do their figures run typically and where can I find them to look through their releases?
Silent Hound was through Kit who actually still has at least 1 available for 365 USD: https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=5005

Silent Hound is one of their cheaper, and if you miss preordering or grabbing their figures directly on release, I'm finding the after prices raise substantially. There's also China exclusive versions which are even more challenging to obtain unfortunately. Kit generally has most up for preorder when they're announced.

Silent Hound was through Kit who actually still has at least 1 available for 365 USD: https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=5005

Silent Hound is one of their cheaper, and if you miss preordering or grabbing their figures directly on release, I'm finding the after prices raise substantially. There's also China exclusive versions which are even more challenging to obtain unfortunately. Kit generally has most up for preorder when they're announced.

Tried to check out with it in my cart but I think they are sold out as it wouldn't advance to the purchasing step. However I see it was available to PO through BBTS so I I did. Figure is gorgeous can't wait to see it in hand. Thanks again for sharing as this is gonna be a great addition to my collection.

Do you have any more pics of any of the other headsculpt options or accessories? Would like to see the wolf mask!

Last edited:
Gorgeous figure!!!
This company is new to me, I had never heard of them until a couple weeks ago when I saw the Honda Tadakatsu figure …they do incredible work

I got into mine this morning. Chef’s kiss on the details. Not a fan of the portrait, but I’m not wanting him for his face. Piece of art, tho

Yep, I got several JPT design figures, and none of them disappoint.
What I love is that we get 1/6 traditional Japanese masks from each character, and I really love traditional Japanese masks.

I'm still waiting for this hound from my supplier, takes too long but as many other JPT figures I have, it will be worth the wait. :)

Tried to check out with it in my cart but I think they are sold out as it wouldn't advance to the purchasing step. However I see it was available to PO through BBTS so I I did. Figure is gorgeous can't wait to see it in hand. Thanks again for sharing as this is gonna be a great addition to my collection.

Do you have any more pics of any of the other headsculpt options or accessories? Would like to see the wolf mask!
Congrats on the order! I haven't had a chance to take more photos, but you can see the accessories, head sculpt, and mask here:

https://en.popcostume.com/jpt-desig...1-6-ninja-silent-hound-jpt-011-1-p0263/1.html

Head sculpt is pretty poor, but I always intended to keep the mask on, which looks amazing!

Other than their medieval line, the Japanese sculpts have all been caricatures in my opinion. For me, unless I want to upgrade for realism, it works out because it promotes the use of the masks - which are awesome. They have a mashup/animistic/primitive vibe - I’ll have a second this AM to mess with mine and I’ll post some pics, too

Other than their medieval line, the Japanese sculpts have all been caricatures in my opinion. For me, unless I want to upgrade for realism, it works out because it promotes the use of the masks - which are awesome. They have a mashup/animistic/primitive vibe - I’ll have a second this AM to mess with mine and I’ll post some pics, too
Definitely caricatures, which is at odds with the incredibly detailed and realistic outfits. The masks on really sell their looks however. I would source a realistic replacement face that suits if i ever intend to display without a mask.

Back