Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They should make anatomically correct barbies for adult collectors. Move the license to attract older collectors, and then create my lityle pony barbies because that would definitely bring adult men in
I think SSC essentially has this market taken care of, with their "sexy" cartoon and comic statues. :monkey4

Lol I always freaking hated that as a kid. Summer freakin just starts and as soon as July 4th ends stores start advertising for back to school. Man that pissed me off as a kid. It's ****ing July not mid august lol. Maybe if your in college you go back early but still.

Rant over.

He's a BatMAN alright!! :horror

4SA8d7V.jpg

That iron Flash costume is among the worst comic-to-screen adaptations ever. How is that an improvement over the TV show?

Aquaman: F
Batman: C
Flash: F-
Superman: D
Wonder Woman: A
Cyborg (should have been Stewart GL): D

Eh I'm just glad they've given the heroes suits that somewhat resemble some essence of comic book costumes and not just street clothes and tactical uniforms.

That iron Flash costume is among the worst comic-to-screen adaptations ever. How is that an improvement over the TV show?

Aquaman: F
Batman: C
Flash: F-
Superman: D
Wonder Woman: A
Cyborg (should have been Stewart GL): D

WW is the only thing which is going to carry this movie I think.

Back