Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like a fun romp.

Steppenwolf seemed kewl.

Cyborg seemed better.

Aquaman surfin' on the parademon.

Flash is gonna be awesome.

Love Irons :lol

Only nitpick is while kewl looking, I don't think Wonder Woman would bust through those door sending shattered glass and wood into possible hostages....

Ptss ptss Aquabro... You're holding it wrong.

n6qwisM.jpg

Only nitpick is while kewl looking, I don't think Wonder Woman would bust through those door sending shattered glass and wood into possible hostages....
And Superman doesn't snap necks, but this is the Snyderverse, sucker!

Why do I get the feeling that Steppinwolf will be the focus until the end with the Darkseid reveal, mimicking Thanos with the Avengers

Dug the trailer, didn't love it.

Affleck looks best but sadly we saw the least of.

WW looks terrible in almost every shot. I really liked her in BvS but completely disliked her in WW and this looks more WW-ish than BvS-ish. Her facial expressions make me laugh.

Aquaman looks ridiculous. Absurd CGI and ridiculous choreography.

Flash is alright.

Cyborg is alright.

Steppenwolf looks ****ing cool. The biggest win in the trailer for me.

*Not a clue of who Alfred is talking to. Could be Supes I guess.

Def a better trailer than the last one. Still excited to see this.

I KNEW this trailer would open with WE. Smart on their part. Excited for this movie. Its just funny when the bash that other franchise for using too much cgi and jokes in a world disaster event then they pretty much do the same damn thing lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dug the trailer, didn't love it.

Affleck looks best but sadly we saw the least of.

WW looks terrible in almost every shot. I really liked her in BvS but completely disliked her in WW and this looks more WW-ish than BvS-ish. Her facial expressions make me laugh.

Aquaman looks ridiculous. Absurd CGI and ridiculous choreography.

Flash is alright.

Cyborg is alright.

Steppenwolf looks ****ing cool. The biggest win in the trailer for me.

*Not a clue of who Alfred is talking to. Could be Supes I guess.

Def a better trailer than the last one. Still excited to see this.

I'm siding with the dark side here but I have to agree with most of what was expressed here.

Epic. Looks good- we'll see. You can see they edited it so WW opens the trailer with several of her scenes first.

Back