Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
also the part where steppenwolf slams the ground.... looks just like the BvS knightmare sequence. Also, could very well be future batman (or flash) teased at the end, flash using his time travel. Tho in BvS it seemed that plan didn't work hence flash combing back himself. Unless bruce's plan to get the kryptonite actually pans out and it is him.

Uh, that looks pretty good actually. Will probably watch in theaters. One question though, who was Alfred talking to at the end. They want us to think it's Superman but I have a feeling is someone else. Who is big enough in the DC universe to make the ground shake like that?

Uh, that looks pretty good actually. Will probably watch in theaters. One question though, who was Alfred talking to at the end. They want us to think it's Superman but I have a feeling is someone else. Who is big enough in the DC universe to make the ground shake like that?

Darkseid????? or..................Green Lantern?:lol

The trailer is on point IMO.

No Superman

Bats has no powers so of course he is just alright when you go against a powerful villain

WW has to be the leader and the focus without Supes

Flash and Aquaman are not yet established in the DCEU of films and who cares about Cyborg

So the trailer has to make WW shine but still rely on Bats with Flash, Aquaman and Cyborg involved :lecture

The trailer is on point IMO.

No Superman

Bats has no powers so of course he is just alright when you go against a powerful villain

WW has to be the leader and the focus without Supes

Flash and Aquaman are not yet established in the DCEU of films and who cares about Cyborg

So the trailer has to make WW shine but still rely on Bats with Flash, Aquaman and Cyborg involved :lecture

Good points- she is the most powerful of them

To be fair, I have Letoker as my avatar, and I hate him :lol

edit

I guess I changed my avatar....but when? :panic:

17586454-0746-45BE-9EB9-0CA554D3615F.gif

J/K

Golden age of heroes will return? When did the first age take place? And superman was this weird, polarizing character who attracted crazies in the other films. The way they talk about him doesn't really jibe. But by and large it looks watchable, if not quite marvel studios level fun or action. Cyborg does look better. . . in the dark, when you can't see his whole body.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Back