Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, they've officially announced that the Flash movie is now FLASHPOINT.

How come nobody is talking about this? :lol

This can only mean one thing...

Spoiler Spoiler:

So, they've officially announced that the Flash movie is now FLASHPOINT.

How come nobody is talking about this? :lol

This can only mean one thing...

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'd like to see how Snyder transitions from Steppenwolf to Flashpoint without Darkseid . I think they should wait until Darkseid is featured then do Flashpoint :slap

Snyder could really jack this up :pfft:

Considering they never established Superman as a beacon of hope, that Batfleck line is ********. I'll still see this one though because I'm apparently unable to stop myself from having some small hope that WB will do these characters justice. It's annoying though that the film appears to be 90% CGI.

Well, about half the people in "Batman v Superman" did like Superman, with the other half hating him. But the fact that Batman delivers that line about Superman being a beacon of hope, after spending most of "Batman v Superman," trying to kill him does seem a little silly. I know he did a 180 on his opinion of Superman at the end of "Batman v Superman," but his change of opinion seemed way to abrupt. Having said all that, I really did enjoy this trailer. It's the first "Justice League" trailer that has me excited to see the movie. Love the look and sound of Steppenwolf. Love the line about "no Lanterns, no Kryptonian." Love that the Amazons are back for this film. I also really like the character designs (with the exception, maybe, of the Flash). And I really like that they pulled back on showing Superman, even though we know it's inevitable (unlike "Batman v Superman" where they practically showed the whole movie in that last trailer). I'm really hoping they can pull this one off because this trailer was great.

Superman was accepted by everybody at the end of BvS, including by Batman.

That line was fine. Plus in the trailer they give a glimpse at the consequences of the death of Supes.

I'd like to see how Snyder transitions from Steppenwolf to Flashpoint without Darkseid . I think they should wait until Darkseid is featured then do Flashpoint :slap

Snyder could really jack this up :pfft:
Flashpoint doesn't need Darkseid at all though.

I think they should do it, like, forget any other movie after JL, just make Flashpoint and reboot this beesh.

Flashpoint doesn't need Darkseid at all though.

I think they should do it, like, forget any other movie, just make Flashpoint and reboot this beesh.

The mimicking of ideas between DC and MCU is so off putting:slap

I can see them teasing Darkseid at the end..Just like Thanos, and then nothing for two films and then big bad is back

Where is the originality in plots anymore :pfft:

Trailer was just ok the first trailer was actually better.

WW opened it of course.

Flash's last line was funny.

Steppenwolf's voice was so laughably horrible.

They revealed his entrance just like they did with Doomsday. :slap:

Everyone was just mumbling in this trailer lol.

WB Panel was painful to watch, Affleck saying the F word every 5 seconds, Ezra Miller and Ray Fisher trying to be funny and failing miserably, Momoa was annoying.

No Whedon or any producers, very weird.

Affleck looked miserable between his lines of encouragement.

No Cavill but I get why.

Last edited:
He did, I unironically mean it.

Plus, you forgot the most important one...

DCU-REBIRTH-PERF.jpg

REBOOT-KINO! :yess:

Yeah probably New52 is coming. They already started incorporating New52 in WW

Personally I wish it was Crisis , but there aren't enough characters in the films yet ..too bad :thud:

Feige must be laughing his ass off at the DCU . He set up everything right for IW and DCU could implode before Flashpoint

If they want a young Bats, and if they want the bad taste from Snyder to leave audience's mouths, Flashpoint isn't the worst idea in the world. And frankly, the X-Men films have already done this a few times, yet the audience didn't seem to be impacted much by that factor (other factors, yes). So why not?

No, N52 is where they are right now, I would assume the reboot would lead us into some rebirth type stuff, or better yet, something more classic.

It's too soon for Rebirth..we need more characters..epic fail :thud:

Should be this proper order of events for films

Death of Superman ..check

Crisis

N52

Flashpoint

Rebirth

I know that everytime I go to the bank catholic school girls are having a tour there.

Good to know that Snyder's not afraid to show a man hit a woman ..that thug trying to smack WW with the rifle :lol

Affleck said at panel he F##### loves being Bats..so take it as you wil :rotfl

Back