Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Freakin TRAILER ( I repeat- TRAILER to get you going-ALL superhero films of late show the same) shows alot of action meaning CGI- doesn't mean the whole film will mirror the trailer. Sheeessh

I liked this trailer and the red sky reminded me so much of btas. Really cool affect. I hope this is successful.

It's too soon for Rebirth..we need more characters..epic fail :thud:

Should be this proper order of events for films

Death of Superman ..check

Crisis

N52

Flashpoint

Rebirth

It's not about the events or the roster available, none of that matters.

It's about going from some misunderstood Moore-ian idiosyncrasy of maturity with the dark and gritty (new52) to acknowledging it, and overcoming that second adolescence into something more akin to what these characters really are (Rebirth).

You don't need any particular set up for anything, just like they didn't need any particular set up to kill Superman.

And it's not too soon for Rebirth, the Snyderverse is literally the New 52 times 2.

It's not about the events or the roster available, none of that matters.

It's about going from some misunderstood Moore-ian idiosyncrasy of maturity with the dark and gritty (new52) to acknowledging it, and overcoming that second adolescence (Rebirth) into something more akin to what these characters really are.

You don't need any particular set up for anything, just like they didn't need any particular set up to kill Superman.

Point noted..

Saw the trailer again

Gordon : How many of you are there?

Batman: not enough

Once again Feige laughing in the distance

WB hopes not lol.
Yup.

I mean, this thread is pretty dead considering there was a big trailer release... BvS had that big novelty that lasted like 4 years, I'm afraid that novelty has worn off, makes me wonder whether JL will even reach a billion.

If they show IW, nobody will really remember this trailer.

Man, I sound like a real MCUck despite loving Snyder and not really liking the MCU.

Yup.

I mean, this thread is pretty dead considering there was a big trailer release... BvS had that big novelty that lasted like 4 years, I'm afraid that novelty has worn off, makes me wonder whether JL will even reach a billion.

If they show IW, nobody will really remember this trailer.

IMG_5599.JPG

I'm pacing back and forth stressed about IW trailer lol.

Will they show it even though they still have to release new trailers for Thor and BP?

I picked the wrong day to stop sniffing glue.

I'm pacing back and forth stressed about IW trailer lol.

Will they show it even though they still have to release new trailers for Thor and BP?

I picked the wrong day to stop sniffing glue.

tfw they dump a big load and release trailers for all 3.

Doing to the JL trailer what Thanos did to the earth.

Love Gal but mid 30s how many WW films are left..it helps she has a model body though :dunno

Boy that Miller is taller than I thought. I guess height wise they castes perfectly

Her legs though scream that she can play WW for another milleium :)

Last edited:
Watch the WB panel with the professional photographers trying to take pics of her crotch because she wore a really short dress and there was no table for them this time which was just weird.

Poor Gal she had to keep shifting back and forth with her legs tightly closed at all times, it was right out of Basic Instincts even same colored dress lol.

Watch the WB panel with the professional photographers trying to take pics of her crotch because she wore a really short dress and there was no table for them this time which was just weird.

Poor Gal she had to keep shifting back and forth with her legs tightly closed at all times, it was right out of Basic Instincts even same colored dress lol.

Watching the panel..that Miller is a character, definitely reminds me of the flash wit

When asked at Panel who would the cast face with the Suicide Squad

Gal said " I'd do Margot Robbie " :hi5: love the accent now

Back