Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This dude had a camera with a long lense lol

IMG_5603.JPG

Honestly, if I were Feige, I probably would try to hire on guys known from comic films in other studios, and humiliate them. Logan could appear as a homeless D-Man who pisses himself when he sees Thanos. The whole Justice League could appear as the dim-witted, easily mind-controlled Squadron Supreme and get beat in about 5 minutes by Hawkeye and Widow. Miles Teller could appear as Flatman.

flatman1.jpg

Honestly, if I were Feige, I probably would try to hire on guys known from comic films in other studios, and humiliate them. Logan could appear as a homeless D-Man who pisses himself when he sees Thanos. The whole Justice League could appear as the dim-witted, easily mind-controlled Squadron Supreme and get beat in about 5 minutes by Hawkeye and Widow. Miles Teller could appear as Flatman.

flatman1.jpg

Can't happen contracts are still wet but epic post is epic nonetheless lol

flatman1.jpg

Oh my gosh having all those actors appearing as uncredited cameos in street clothes running and screaming and crapping their pants would be beyond genius, lol.

All kidding aside if Marvel releases all 3 this would go down as the biggest smackdown in Hall H history lol

There is just no way Marvel would have the balls to do that, it really wouldn't even make sense but it would certainly be bat **** crazy.

When I see this ..you really want to say " Marvel Who? "

That was a great panel and these guys have great chemistry :hi5:

So excited to see this movie more than ever

Hope this group makes another film together :rotfl

I hope Whedon puts on his tombstone:

"I directed both the first Avengers movie and the first Justice League movie, top that suckers!"

Last edited:
Back