Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't give a **** about Thor. Specially now that he's been reduced to starring in a ****ing comedy.

Today's audiences are so desensitized that they can't tell the world is burning around them.

Muh jufuu!!! :monkey5

x6R8lNy.jpg
H0DFoGi.jpg
lZ6xCQz.jpg

Yeah, for someone who claims to appreciate films with real artists at the helm, I thought Snikt might give Thor the benefit of the doubt here. Taika isn't a guy who has gone after the low hanging fruit in his past work.

Great trailer!
I liked basicaly everything I saw in it...
Understandable that WW had a lot of time in it after the success of her movie, Flash was fun, Aquaman was pretty bad ass, great to see the Amazons again, Alfred was fantastic, Cyborg was a lot better than I thought, Affleck still looks and sounds like the best Batman... I thought it looked fantastic.

Ragnarok trailer was good, i just worry its going to be a slap stick comedy, which i really don't want for a Thor film. A little humor is good like the earlier Marvel films. But now all they do is humor. there is no balance anymore.

Now Justice League was amazing!!! I wasn't too thrilled with the first few trailers, but this was really awesome!! I am really psyched for it :yess:

Back