Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why have the two thumps in the trailer? Why not just have one? They could have blown everyone away when the movie came out by having Green Lantern or someone arriving but now everyone will be expecting him. Yet another dumb pre-release move.

Why have the two thumps in the trailer? Why not just have one? They could have blown everyone away when the movie came out by having Green Lantern or someone arriving but now everyone will be expecting him. Yet another dumb pre-release move.

Yup and I now know exactly where Steppenwolf arrives and who's there to meet him lol.

i just worry its going to be a slap stick comedy, which i really don't want for a Thor film. A little humor is good like the earlier Marvel films. But now all they do is humor. there is no balance anymore.

Exactly. It's all crap. Feige and co. don't give a **** anymore and just bombard these films with unwarranted asinine comedy and the masses gobble it up with happy faces. A THOR movie should not be a ****ing comedy but just check Twitter and Insta. Nobody cares.

The MCU is the McDonald's of CBMs. Serving cheap, microwaved crap people love to buy.

Exactly. It's all crap. Feige and co. don't give a **** anymore and just bombard these films with unwarranted asinine comedy and the masses gobble it up with happy faces. A THOR movie should not be a ****ing comedy but just check Twitter and Insta. Nobody cares.

The MCU is the McDonald's of CBMs. Serving cheap, microwaved crap people love to buy.

You're just mad that you dropped your monocle into your jar of Grey Poupon halfway through the Logan blu-ray. ;)

Need a hug ? Or perhaps ur calm down medicine

So there is a possibility Supergirl and a Green Lantern could be in the first Justice league movie (the not enough comment from Batman might be a hint).

actually would love it if its Supergirl and they were able to keep her a secret from all of us. going back to MoS with the sleep chamber opened on the kryptonian ship.

You're just mad that you dropped your monocle into your jar of Grey Poupon halfway through the Logan blu-ray. ;)

Lol I actually never eat during movies or [new] shows. Only shows I've seen I use as background for meals. I like to give the content my undivided attention and that's not happening when I'm working through a sandwich.

This trailer was a mess. This panel was a trainwreck. It's just the same boring gray dismal garbage over and over again.

SUPERMAN, BATMAN, WONDER WOMAN and the JUSTICE LEAGUE were just DESTROYED by the frickin' THOR trailer!

Can you imagine what's coming in the 2 part Avengers 3 movie? Good Lord!! :rock2

Back