Justin's Collection Announces $32 "Figure First Aid Kit" For Sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeatHookGekko

Super Freak
Reaction score

"This kit contains all the essential tools to make your action figure collecting life easier when posing, futzing, repairing or cleaning your 1/6 scale figures. Each item included in the Figure First Aid Kit has been used and tested for years behind the scenes while shooting almost every single review. Now, you can have the complete, combined set, all stored in a high quality, textured nylon storage case.

Contents Include:
Mini washable lint roller
Figure dusting brush
Plastic rubber-tipped tweezers
2x Fine dusting sponge
Green securing putty
Mini sewing kit
Rooted hair misting bottle
2x Rooted hair styling brush
Mini pouch"
$32.00 USD

https://justinscollection.shop/products/figure-first-aid-kit

P6241722.jpg

IMG-8156.jpg

Justin: "I still can't believe that this is a real thing..."

No, Justin, many of us can't believe it either.

Oh, you hadn't finished your sentence...

"...that I've spent all this time working on it and it's actually launching...I want to thank my team over in China, and especially the factory for working with me on this. I was pretty fussy but I reckon it was all worth it in the end now that this is a real, tangible thing."

Oh boy...
It's not a bad idea in and of itself, putting all the tools together in one kit, but to just use the sewing kit as is... FFS, those buttons are useless for a 1/6 figure.
Such an obvious cash grab.
If I didn't already think so little of him, this would be the final straw. But, alas, I already think very little of him.

There's gonna be a Justin figure sooner or later isn't there? 1/6 scale lightbox included. 🙄
Pretty sure they make dildos already

This is my copy so I am going to be extra careful. Here it is standing straight up and down in the lightbox, no crazy poses....

*images censored.

Last edited:
It's a cute idea but i'm not sure why he "can't believe it's real"............he just bought a bunch of $1 stuff that was made in China and put them in a bag. What's not to believe? i don't get it.

Back