LEGO Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tomorrow, eh? Happy Birthday! :duff

Happy birthday tomorrow!! Oh, and GET THE HAUNTED HOUSE!!! :)

Thanks Waller!!

And nothing says happy birthday like a haunted house!

Happy early Birthday, and yes, get the haunted house!!! :rock

Thanks guys. If I stop by the Lego store today, I'll probably get it. I've never been tempted by a non-Star Wars Lego set yet, but that haunted house is just too cool.

I second the Vampyre Castle too, if you can't get the Haunted House.
I've got the Crazy Scientist and his Monster (9466) and it's filled with details.

Absolutely love this new Monster Fighters series. :rock

Happy b-day bro! :fest :happybday

I finished the Palpatine arrest set!!!
Here is Anakin in his speeder.
IMG_4633.JPG

The guys!
IMG_4640.JPG

IMG_4641.JPG

Palpatine is under arrest, by order of the Galactic Senate!
IMG_4646.JPG

IMG_4648.JPG

IMG_4652.JPG

IMG_4653.JPG

IMG_4655.JPG

IMG_4656.JPG

Whiny baby Anakin comes in and sees Windu battling the Chancellor.
IMG_4659.JPG

IMG_4661.JPG

IMG_4663.JPG

So what does he do? He cuts off that mother's hand!!!! :horror:horror
IMG_4665.JPG

"POWER!!!! UNLIMITED POWER!!!" And Windu falls into the black abyss of Coruscant (Ok, it's white in my picture, but whatever)
IMG_4667.JPG

IMG_4668.JPG

Do you feel the set is worth the $90+ they are asking for it? I'm tempted by it, but it seems pricey for what you get.

I used my Lego rewards, but that's just how the Star Wars sets are priced today. :monkey2
I feel I got my money's worth. It was fun to build and play with!!! And that's what matters to me. :rock :rock

Thats that I'm thinking about doing too. I've got $15 in points right now and will probably get up to $25 once the Haunted House and 1/2 off Alien Walker processes. So I'm thinking $25 off and free shipping right now would be the best time to snag this set.

Still waiting on Jabba's palace to go sub $100 on Amazon before I grab that one.

Thats that I'm thinking about doing too. I've got $15 in points right now and will probably get up to $25 once the Haunted House and 1/2 off Alien Walker processes. So I'm thinking $25 off and free shipping right now would be the best time to snag this set.

Still waiting on Jabba's palace to go sub $100 on Amazon before I grab that one.

Dang, you are getting the Haunted House, bud? That's so awesome!!! :rock

Probably already posted, but I'm sure no one will mind seeing it again.

I'm really pumped for the UCS B-Wing 10227.

I passed on the UCS Imperial Shuttle 10212, but highly considering this one.

Releases October 1. :yess:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRnkQWcJztA&feature=endscreen&NR=1"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRnkQWcJztA&feature=endscreen&NR=1[/ame]

Dang, you are getting the Haunted House, bud? That's so awesome!!! :rock

Yeah, the Monster Fighters is really what sucked me back into Lego this year. That combined with the new DC and Marvel sets too. LotR didn't help :lol So I'll probably end up getting the Palps set as well as Jabba's Palace and the Sarlaac with the Rancor pit next year :rock

Plus you would get 2 Monster Fighters cars you could sell for 5-10 each!

I wish. Online they only give you 1 per order, so even though the Haunted House is double the amount you need for it, you only get 1 Zombie car. :(

But I think the Haunted House will be the one set I leave out on permanent dispaly just because of how awesome it is :drool

*whistles* That B-Wing is pretty slick, Centurion. Not a Lego collector, but their stuff sure is getting really detailed and impressive.

*whistles* That B-Wing is pretty slick, Centurion. Not a Lego collector, but their stuff sure is getting really detailed and impressive.

Yeah, they're coming out with some great stuff.

Just in case you weren't aware, check out this older model from 2007: LEGO Millennium Falcon 10179. :yess:

I totally forgot that Sideshow sells LEGO sets! Holy crap! I have almost $600 in Reward Points that are just sitting there. I may be going a bit crazy in the next few days. :wink1:

I wish. Online they only give you 1 per order, so even though the Haunted House is double the amount you need for it, you only get 1 Zombie car. :(

But I think the Haunted House will be the one set I leave out on permanent dispaly just because of how awesome it is :drool

I misunderstood. I thought you were going to grab Palp's set and the Haunted House, but separate orders. :(

I totally forgot that Sideshow sells LEGO sets! Holy crap! I have almost $600 in Reward Points that are just sitting there. I may be going a bit crazy in the next few days. :wink1:

600?!?! :panic:
You better be buying the entire Monster Fighter's set with that! :rock

Just save some for Rancor, though. :)

Back