LEGO Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I misunderstood. I thought you were going to grab Palp's set and the Haunted House, but separate orders. :(

600?!?! :panic:
You better be buying the entire Monster Fighter's set with that! :rock

Just save some for Rancor, though. :)

I wanted Death Star, but they don't have it. And of course no haunted house either. I guess I will just keep saving my reward points for the 1:1 Boba Fett. :horror:horror

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I misunderstood. I thought you were going to grab Palp's set and the Haunted House, but separate orders. :(

600?!?! :panic:
You better be buying the entire Monster Fighter's set with that! :rock

Just save some for Rancor, though. :)

I'll probably grab the Palps set after I get the points from the Haunted House order, so yeah, I guess I would get the second car then.

Yeah, no kidding. I think Sideshow could really hit an untapped part of the Lego market there by offering flex pay on some of the really big sets!

I drool over every single Lego set that is previewed. SW, LOTR, and Avengers. They really take me back to my childhood and I'm amazed at the ingenuity of how they continually adapt classic scenes into Lego sets and people. I just don't know how to decide what to get and not get. Therefore I get nothing. :(

I drool over every single Lego set that is previewed. SW, LOTR, and Avengers. They really take me back to my childhood and I'm amazed at the ingenuity of how they continually adapt classic scenes into Lego sets and people. I just don't know how to decide what to get and not get. Therefore I get nothing. :(

I know what you mean.
Too many great sets, but I usually just pick one and stop looking at the others. :lol

How are the prices? I still need to pick up a few more but was worried when I saw what some were going for on eBay.

Well, I paid 36 for the Lost Tomb/Well of Souls set, which was $20 at retail... I think decent deals can be had, but most go for well over original retail prices, with the exception of KOTCS stuff, which I don't want anyway.

Which ones do you still need?

Last edited:
y8enyja2.jpg

Here's my non-SW Lego stuff.

I'll probably grab the Palps set after I get the points from the Haunted House order, so yeah, I guess I would get the second car then.

I was about to give you a :hi5:, then I read some of the fine print... :(

One free LEGO® Zombie Car per household.

https://shop.lego.com/en-US/MonsterFighters?icmp=SHHomeMain_MonsterFightersGWP

Im not sure how strict they are online with this, as I've never ordered multiple freebie orders. Hopefully someone else can chime in.

You may have to hit up a LEGO store if you have one nearby.

Sideshow needs to get the Death Star set. I would love to be able to Flexpay that one.

Same here! :rock

y8enyja2.jpg

Here's my non-SW Lego stuff.

Love the Superman set! Has to be best bang for the buck in DC this year!

Ordered the haunted house yesterday. And that graveyard thingy Aaron mentioned. Got a free zombie car!! Taking that ****er out for a drive!

:lol

Congrats bro!!! :hi5:

I haven't pulled the trigger yet, although seeing it in person put one foot into the grave. :lol

Well, I paid 36 for the Lost Tomb/Well of Souls set, which was $20 at retail... I think decent deals can be had, but most go for well over original retail prices, with the exception of KOTCS stuff, which I don't want anyway.

Which ones do you still need?

A decent amount. I am not getting any of the KOTCS stuff either but I was going to let you know. Forget eBay, go to brinklink.com. A lot of sets there and a lot more reasonable prices!

Back