LEGO Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some pics of the Haunted House at a nearby LEGO store...

IMG_2027.JPG

IMG_2029.JPG

IMG_2031.JPG

IMG_2034.JPG

That sure is a great set!
Thanks for the pics.

I used my $40 in Lego rewards points and got the haunted house today. I also found a Slave 1 for retail at a hobby store, so I picked that up too.

Gah! I wish Sideshow would carry that Haunted House so I could use my rewards points on it. Otherwise i'll never be able to afford it. :(

Gah! I wish Sideshow would carry that Haunted House so I could use my rewards points on it. Otherwise i'll never be able to afford it. :(
That's what I said too last night, lol!!! I could buy all of us haunted houses if I wanted if Sideshow offered them (well up to about 3, so not all of us. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl)

That Haunted House looks like it would make for an AMAZING Halloween tradition to build with the family each year on October 1st. Kind of a like a Lego Halloween "Hawthorne Village" type setup. Are those only being sold at Lego stores or will they pop up in Target?

That sure is a great set!
Thanks for the pics.

No problem!

I used my $40 in Lego rewards points and got the haunted house today. I also found a Slave 1 for retail at a hobby store, so I picked that up too.

Congrats Ben, and Happy Birthday again! What a great couple of presents!!!

You never said you wanted a haunted house, Waller. :monkey3:monkey3

:lol

"free stick with make-believe LEGO haunted house" :thwak

:monkey3

I see that in 2013 Lego is releasing sets including General Krell, an Umbaran Mobile Cannon, and Umbaran soldiers and Clones from possibly the best arc of the entire TV show! :rock

Got a super secret awesome deal at the LEGO store today!!! :rock :rock
At least I thought it was super awesome, lol!!

That is all.

:yess::lol

:monkey3

I think I'm going to pick up Jabba's Palace. What other denizens are available in Lego form? I see that the Skiff includes Boba Fett, a guard, and Lando in disguise. Are there any more like Ree Yees or Squid Head?

Back