LEGO Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I'm going to pick up Jabba's Palace. What other denizens are available in Lego form? I see that the Skiff includes Boba Fett, a guard, and Lando in disguise. Are there any more like Ree Yees or Squid Head?

Basically the ones that came with first Jabba's Palace and Sail Barge sets are all there is. If you're looking to supplement the new sets, I'd look for Slave Leia (they made both a pink and yellow skinned version), drink-serving R2, EV-9D9, and gonk droid. That's off the top of my head anyway.

Basically the ones that came with first Jabba's Palace and Sail Barge sets are all there is. If you're looking to supplement the new sets, I'd look for Slave Leia (they made both a pink and yellow skinned version), drink-serving R2, EV-9D9, and gonk droid. That's off the top of my head anyway.

Thanks. The current set definitely takes care of the iconics. I might track down a jawa or rodian just to flesh it out even more.

Ewok Attack price dropped on Amazon to 19.97.
Hasn't been under 20 in awhile.

[ame="https://www.amazon.com/LEGO-Star-Wars-Ewok-Attack/dp/B004P9AH1O/ref=sr_1_38?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1346801198&sr=1-38&keywords=lego+star+wars"]Ewok Attack[/ame]

Here are a few crappy pics of the Death Star. It's a really cool set. I particularly like the Emperor's throne room. I only wish that it came with a few more blasters and maybe a blue lightsaber for farmboy Luke.

DSC00687.jpg

DSC00689.jpg

DSC00688.jpg

You guys are killing me with all of this LEGO talk. I'm so close to dropping a mint on these. That dang Jabba set is so tempting.

Back