LEGO Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a difference 10+ years makes :panic:
DBE23529-48A0-45EB-84D6-08F64EDF0806-3832-000003734DB380D8.jpg

Wow, that new one is amazing! Whose fighter is that supposed to be if it has an R5 in the back?

I felt it was... I'm on my own this weekend and have to go grocery shopping tomorrow. It seems highly possible I may return with a Tie Fighter :lol

Sweet pics, GB!

That's awesome you went with Porkins, btw! :rock
Doubt most will believe this, but he's the reason I want this X-Wing. :lol

My wallet thanks you, galactiboy, for making it a little lighter, and Amazon will be thanking you with a commission check in the mail I'm sure. :lol

Delivery estimate: Sept. 11, 2012
1 "LEGO Star Wars X-Wing Starfighter 9493"
LEGO; Toy; $49.97
In Stock
Sold by: Amazon.com

Nice :duff And Porkins for the Mother F'n Win!!!

ddc-2.jpg

ddd-2.jpg

And here's a Wampa for fun...​
dde-2.jpg

I do think I'll end up getting a Tie this weekend as well. I think that will max out my little display area.

Last edited:
Even the first Y Wing is pretty sweet, but the latest one looks great and definitely worth the price. Sadly I just don't have the room for it or all the sets I'd like to have.

I'm just gonna stick with the more iconic ones.

I actually probably do feel like that guy throwing the money today. I finally bought a 7.1 surround sound receiver, a center channel speaker and a subwoofer today all from either Fry's or Amazon. I'm FINALLY going to have a home theater system after watching and buying movies for over 20 years! :rock :rock
(I already bought 2 front speakers, 2 rear speakers and 2 middle ones a while back).

Back