LEGO Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:panic::lol

Lego has taken a couple of people down this past week. :lol

Great pics, GB! Crazy how good the sets have gotten, and I like how the Tie is sitting up in the air! :rock

Giving a :mexwave to Boba Ben for tipping me on the whereabouts of this one!
Thought I would never get close to MSRP for a sealed box.
Ended up walking out of the store with the biggest grin. :lol

Thanks a ton, buddy! :hi5:

photo-12.JPG

No problem, man. I'm glad it was still there today.

Giving a :mexwave to Boba Ben for tipping me on the whereabouts of this one!
Thought I would never get close to MSRP for a sealed box.
Ended up walking out of the store with the biggest grin. :lol

Thanks a ton, buddy! :hi5:

photo-12.JPG

OMG, that's fantastic buddy!! Glad you got it!

No problem, man. I'm glad it was still there today.

Me, too! Got there as soon as it opened!

Get, this, though...I talked to the girl there, and she said they had more in the back! :panic:
I soooo wanted to buy a second to display on a shelf, but I held off. Maybe next time if they're still in stock.

Me, too! Got there as soon as it opened!

Get, this, though...I talked to the girl there, and she said they had more in the back! :panic:
I soooo wanted to buy a second to display on a shelf, but I held off. Maybe next time if they're still in stock.

Do IT!!! (Palpatine voice) :wave

I have not been in here in a bit, but have been checking out the pictures. The new Tie Fighter looks awesome and I want it.

My son just mentioned that he wants the Naboo Starfigher for Christmas which makes me happy.

Since I last posted the shelf full up Legos, I have only really added the planets but plan to get a few more before the kids grow out of them.

Hmm. I've been wanting to get a Slave I, but like others I put it off until they were nowhere to be found. Where is this place, if I may ask?

These days you can find them on Ebay and Amazon for around $120-130. Though, if you're just interested in the Boba Fett figure, I highly recommend the new Skiff set.

These days you can find them on Ebay and Amazon for around $120-130. Though, if you're just interested in the Boba Fett figure, I highly recommend the new Skiff set.

You can try BL (Bricklink) to see if there are available sets on sale. And might be able to find some offers too.

Cool... I believe we both suffer from good taste :lecture I was seriously eyeing that skiff set today; probably be the next one I crack over, that or the landspeeder :lol

Here's a couple more shots of the Tie Set:

eeh-1.jpg

eei-1.jpg

Yeah, I was thinking the pod or Landspeeder as I need a C-3PO. I may go the pod route though since I don't need another Luke and Ben and that set has 2 Sandies instead of one.

I'm planning on also getting a loose Dewback from one of the earlier sets and a set with a Tauntaun... I'd like to have one of each of the bigger creatures.

I picked up a Han on Tauntaun for about 8 bucks shipped. It looks great with the wampa... I'd like another loose Tauntaun for Luke too... Dewback would be cool but it might get a little expensive.... Yeah, go escape pod over the landspeeder. The 3po and Sandtroopers are better, plus there's two sandies.

Thanks for the recomendatoin... and that's a great price for the TaunTaun loose. I think the set is around $30 or so loose.

I've seen some okay prices on Dewbacks... definitely better than trying to get the full sets :google

Yeah, I've honestly never tracked them but the BIN are insane! Really, really hope they release some new Mos Eisley and Bespin sets soon!

I'm super tempted to pick up a Y Wing tomorrow... I keep reminding myself that I have three Indy sets on the way and that I need to wait. :lol

Back