LEGO Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wal Mart has the large Sebulba set for sale $65 in the clearance section at my local store. No other SWSets though.

Per the coupon listing, the 30% off code only applies to the following sets:

• Elite Clone Trooper Battle Pack (380021)
• Hoth Echo Base (690326) • Sebula’s Podracer (380706)
• Genosian Cannon (380390) • Tie Interceptor (380714)
• Gold Leader’s Y-Wing (026179)
• Naboo Starfighter (380692)

Note that the Sebulba Podracer, TIE, and Naboo Starfighter are only the small "Planet Series 1" sets. I was initially fooled into thinking the 30% was also good on the Sebulba/Anakin Podracer set till I read the set number. There are other sets that are 10%, however, after factoring in the usual TRU mark-up, those sets are still above MSRP.

Needless to say, the best deals are the Echo Base and Gold Leader.

Ah, thanks. Yeah don't need anything from that line-up even at the discounted price.

Wal Mart has the large Sebulba set for sale $65 in the clearance section at my local store. No other SWSets though.

Wow, some clearance. Target sells the Pod Racers for $69.99 retail. :lol

Ah, thanks. Yeah don't need anything from that line-up even at the discounted price.

Wow, some clearance. Target sells the Pod Racers for $69.99 retail. :lol

I wasn't sure what the retail on those guys was... I assumed it was higher :duh

The Y-Wing is a great little set! Very jazzed to have gotten it at such a great price!

So, the Niners beat the Packers, Giants beat the Dodgers, I bought and built the Y-Wing, AND my buddy came over for dinner and brought me this minty Warok figure!
vudyqu8u.jpg

9 more vintage figures to go! :rock

I noticed that Amazon had the Death Star at 10% off as well, presumably to match TRU. I have some Amazon credit through my credit card, so I decided to finally bit the bullet and get this bad boy. Not sure where I'll put it when I'm done though, as it doesn't seem like it'll fit in a detolf.

Thanks for the heads up, Aaron! I've been wanting that set but didn't think it was worth $55.... I don't know how I stayed away from Echo Base. :lol

No problem! :duff
Yeah, I didn't know if you got it at TRU or somewhere else like Amazon.

Do you have the smaller echo base (7749)? That one seems like it was a darn good set for $25.

9 more vintage figures to go! :rock

:rock

I can appreciate what it takes to reach 100% now after seeing the prices some of those figures commanded at CVI. :panic:

I noticed that Amazon had the Death Star at 10% off as well, presumably to match TRU. I have some Amazon credit through my credit card, so I decided to finally bit the bullet and get this bad boy. Not sure where I'll put it when I'm done though, as it doesn't seem like it'll fit in a detolf.

Congrats, icruise! :hi5:
That's a darn good price!

Anyone think the Death Star will still be available May 4th, 2013 in the Lego store?
I would love to get 20% off this one, but not sure it's worth the gamble.

The Death Star has been in store since 2008, gibby, so possibly! That Amazon discount is tempting. Although I think I may use my 10% coupon from the LEGO store and use my LEGO Rewards (got $60 now :rock) to get the Death Star. So many decisions!! :lol

2008?!?! :horror

And I was worried. :lol

Thanks for the heads up on that, UT. Guess I need to think on it. Definitely don't want to miss this one, but the timing of the deal is the issue.

Man, if you get it, please take some pics!
You and Boba Ben are my only hope! :lol

2008?!?! :horror

And I was worried. :lol

Thanks for the heads up on that, UT. Guess I need to think on it. Definitely don't want to miss this one, but the timing of the deal is the issue.

Man, if you get it, please take some pics!
You and Boba Ben are my only hope! :lol

My pics will be of the box only. That's boring, lol!! At least Boba built his. :yess:

Yep, Waller's right...UTboxfan. :lol

:hi5::1-1:

Can't blame you, brother, as I have several still in boxes as well.
I love the art on these boxes! So cool!

Fresh batch of Legos today!!! :panic:

IMG_2055.JPG

A little upset at Amazon for their packaging on the Ghost Train (huge freaking crease down the middle), but oh well.

I've got a little bit left on some gift cards that may have to wait for some BF or holiday specials. Hoping Amazon leaves my GB alone until then. :lol

Back