LEGO Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No one collects the Old Republic stuff? :(
I like the Sith fighter and the XWing looking ship, but not sure I wanna start another habit. :lol

What's the point of not opening them, if I may ask? I can sort of understand not wanting to open some action figures if you can see the figure well in the package, but as you say, if you don't open your legos you're basically buying really expensive cardboard boxes.

What's the point of not opening them, if I may ask? I can sort of understand not wanting to open some action figures if you can see the figure well in the package, but as you say, if you don't open your legos you're basically buying really expensive cardboard boxes.

I like boxes. :lol
Plus I want my future child/children to hopefully open them! :rock

I have opened some sets too though. Check out the Monster Fighters LEGO thread!!! Yay!

:lecture:lecture:lecture

shirt_preview_lg.gif

:lol

I've heard so many horror stories of Lego boxes that were filled with shale rocks or other similiar materials that made the same kind of sound when rattled about. Since modern Legos are only tape sealed, it's hard to be certain and they're very easy to swap out the bricks.

Granted, I do have some Lego sets that I keep sealed, but I try to make sure that I buy those sets early on to avoid the concept of someone having bought them and swapping them out. I also try to buy them from the Lego store, where that's less likely to be an issue.

Back