Marvel Sample PF's on ebay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea that's what i thought. he seems to have a endless supply of them. PF wolverine is so expensive it would be a better deal to just pony up to legendary

That's a lot of samples for one person to have.

My first impression is that the seller is shady. JMO of course.

Marvel Sample PFs

I've seen this seller on ebay for years now. Always the same blue background. Not saying they're shady but how do you have an endless supply of marvel samples? And their prices are always way off. Not even close to realistic

Yeah I paid 550 for punisher when I first started collecting a year ago. Now I see it go for 300-400 :(
I don't mind though, since I love it. That being said, his prices are always on the high side. I do think he's legit.

Yeah I paid 550 for punisher when I first started collecting a year ago. Now I see it go for 300-400 :(
I don't mind though, since I love it. That being said, his prices are always on the high side. I do think he's legit.

Prices in this hobby are always going up and down. You rarely know for certain if you are making the deal of the ages. So eyes on the prize instead. :)

I thought I read on here that samples were shipped around a lot between the companies so I have stayed away from them. I don't want one that has made a bunch of trips.

Back