Morrigan From Darkstalkers.....What about you?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sergio Soto

Just a little freaky
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Capcom Tournament Fighters:

Favorite character to use from relevant franchise? I'm a teen of the 90's and high school you lived and died by Street Fighter or Mortal Kombat after school, unless you cut class to go home early. I thought it'd be fun to see some feedback, regardless of what generation of gaming you're from.

Attachments

• IMG_2386.jpg
    IMG_2386.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 6
The great thing about the Darkstalkers/Vampire series is that so many of the characters were unique, viable and outright fun to play. I made the rounds with each of them. But if I had to pick one, I’d say that Jedah was my favorite.

The great thing about the Darkstalkers/Vampire series is that so many of the characters were unique, viable and outright fun to play. I made the rounds with each of them. But if I had to pick one, I’d say that Jedah was my favorite.
I love Jedah too, especially when he taunts opponents with his laughter. I thought he was a great addtion to the Marvel vs Capcom Infinite roster, despite Marvel vs Capcom Infinite being a failure beginning with the fact that they completely omitted the X-Men and Fantastic Four franchises. Thanks for the reply, bro.

Back