NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT- MMS 72- PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

are you sure, bud? i just checked and couldn't see anything.

I took it from your post... maybe I misinterpreted it? You DID say the photos are gone but the prod page is up and likeness noted...

trying to convince myself more than anything, i checked the official hot toys japan page and the photos are gone but the product page is still up. the description also still says that the figure has had arnie's likeness rights cleared.

https://hottoys.jp/predator/dutch/index.html

this could be an oversight (i.e. they've forgotten to change the description) or a reiteration of what wookster said that this is just a temporary measure while they tweak certain sculpting issues, accessory issues or final legal details. i'd like to think its the latter. i mean it is an official hot toys site after all, so an oversight in not taking the description down doesn't seem likely.

(in fact, "this figure has arnie's likeness" is the big bold title near the top of the page. seems kinda silly if they plan to change the likeness, but didn't change this title)

oh sorry :lol ! i meant the hot toys japan site. which i guess is still an official hot toys site. just not THE official one. oops, i was running off to the HK one - i thought maybe you had other news.

im still having difficulty believing that after all the furore last year they d post images like that without having tied up all loose ends.Beggars belief,it really does.

The exclusive is up for order.

Ordered!!!

Oh yeah, I see it now. Funny, it wasnt showing up on Aliens/Predator tab that led to HT poseable models but it's on the pre-orders scroll bar thingy. I'll give the exc a miss and buy the regular cheaper from cornerstore as I want it shipped outside US. I wonder if cornerstore will drop their prices again now that Dutch and Billy are available for pre-order on SSC. They dropped when the Pred itself appeared.

"IMAGES COMING SOON - PENDING FINAL LICENSOR APPROVAL" :)

"Authentic likeness of Arnold Schwarzenegger with camouflage face paint"

is this what the hot toys description said originally? or is he going to be smeared now?

EDIT: just checked wookster's 1st post - looks like it does mention it. phew.

SSC take soooo long to get Hot Toys or Medicom stuff in stock. Ive ordered mine through a friend in Hong Kong. Should get it two months before SSC.

C'mon, man!!! When are HT gonna get approval for the Dutch pics?? We gots to know what the deal is.

got an ex. if you look closely at the pics, you can see its the same one as before. They're probably just in the last stages of finalizing the license deal and it will be the exact same as the previous pics.

I hope they show the pics soon.
I can't wait to see how Dutch came out.
:chew

I ordered the EX
I'll cancel if the Likeness doesn't turn out like Arnie
Lets just hope we don't get another "Kane" on our hands :lol

I will wait the final product.

I hope they'll post the final pictures before SSC processes my order.
I know it's not for a while, I just hope they aren't trying to pull one over on us.
:chew

I dont think that can pull one over on us. Sideshow knows that everyone would be pissed about that. Besides, look at the photo, it is simply the same Arnie figure hidden undera dark shadow. It will be the same figure.

Back