NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT- MMS 72- PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

I pre-ordered the P1 from Joe, but that order (+Hellboy) depends on the final figure. Plus it sucks that the normal version has the Damaged Bio and the Ex. has the Undamaged Bio (because I'd prefer that) and I don't think Joe gets those. So iunno.

I have all the Exclusives and Regulars on pre-order!!! :chew

Soooo looking forward to these!:banana

Got Pred on PO with DSC.

Not ordering Dutch until I see what I'm getting. No more "Kane" fiasco.

I've got Dutch on order with Sideshow, no harm there, can cancel easy enough if disaster strikes and other places will likely get him and he'll be in hand before I have to make my choice.

I do not have any figs on po. I am still undecided whether to start this line. It will help once the "approved" Dutch is announced. Assuming it is the same sculpt before being pulled I can pass.

Found this at a german Toy-Shop, i hope it is not the final version...:horror

yea, lets hope that one doesnt see the light of day and we get the sculpt from the most recent pic that was pulled...........(maybe with a little more spikey hair perhaps....:confused:)

yea, lets hope that one doesnt see the light of day and we get the sculpt from the most recent pic that was pulled...........(maybe with a little more spikey hair perhaps....:confused:)

spiky blonder hair, blonder.

Sorry if someone else came across this, but I just got my question that I emailed them weeks ago answer as to why they pulled the pics....
Thanks for your interest in Hot Toys products!
As the photos of Predator - Major Alan Dutch Schaefer have not yet be approved, we need to remove them until we get the approval.
We will still release this item.

Please keep visit our official website for getting our most updated news!
Thanks!

Best regards,
KT/ Hot Toys Ltd

Sorry if someone else came across this, but I just got my question that I emailed them weeks ago answer as to why they pulled the pics....
Thanks for your interest in Hot Toys products!
As the photos of Predator - Major Alan Dutch Schaefer have not yet be approved, we need to remove them until we get the approval.
We will still release this item.

Please keep visit our official website for getting our most updated news!
Thanks!

Best regards,
KT/ Hot Toys Ltd

Which means what everyone already knows: Either HT will release a Dutch figure with Arnold's official likeness or HT will release another Freddie Mercury/Kane from Alien Dutch figure. HT is trying to avoid panic with that response, but it's not a "small" thing because the pics they released said "Authentic Arnold Schwarzenegger Likeness" and they were also Official. Not bootleg pics like the ones previously pulled. So something major happened behind the scenes between the time HT released the official pics and then removed them/ask for them to be removed.

Back