NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT- MMS 72- PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

We will still release this item.

Best regards,
KT/ Hot Toys Ltd
Ah but if he doesnt have the likness will they still charge the same price?

If they dont have the authentic license, I would expect the price to drop and then too the demand...and then too the same for Billy as most people are only getting him if they are getting Dutch.

The demand and sales of Dutch AND Billy will depend on whether or not HT get the Arnold license.

Last edited:

according to the newsletter:

Hot Toys' Major Alan 'Dutch' Schaefer 12-inch Figure will have a very low edition size of 550 pieces worldwide

i had not heard this before...........not too bad i suppose.

according to the newsletter:

Hot Toys' Major Alan 'Dutch' Schaefer 12-inch Figure will have a very low edition size of 550 pieces worldwide

i had not heard this before...........not too bad i suppose.

Is this from a new newsletter or an old one?

tonight's...........

The NL wasn't too clear in text, but the product page clears it up.

The SSC Ex. version is limited to 550 pieces.

The NL wasn't too clear in text, but the product page clears it up.

The SSC Ex. version is limited to 550 pieces.

Oh o.k. and the exclusive comes with the useless headset right? No biggie. I would assume the reg. edition will be #/2000+

Well, I'm sure Sideshow's allotment will have a set limit of a few thousand, but overall run will be open like all HT figures.

Oh o.k. and the exclusive comes with the useless headset right? No biggie. I would assume the reg. edition will be #/2000+

useless headset????????............man you are so gonna eat those words when they put out that 1/6th choppa !!!!!!!!.................:lol

I can't believe this figure sold out and there aren't any new updated pics of it any where.
:chew

Wow sold out. It was still available when I checked yesterday was it? Or was it day be4?
Are we talking about the SS Ex still? Of course its sold out, it was an Exclusive. But the regular version isnt sold out, its still available from other retailers. And of course there's no updated pics yet - even on the SSC site, no one has updated pics yet.

Back