NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot toys- new official approved predator 'dutch' pics!

HOLY F%*K!!!! Thats incredible!!! :horror

Good thing I'm getting three!!! :D

About ^^^^ing time. They still could have made his hair blonder though like in the movie and more spikey.

They seem to have changed his facial expression to be slightly meaner and snarling looking, almost frowning cos they even included veains in his temples. I think and his head looks kinda square and very cube-ish:

HT_Predator_12inch_ArnoldasDutch_04.jpg

Last edited:

In in in in in!!!! This will definitely be mine!! Thanks Wookster for posting. Just made my day!

Re: HT- MMS 72- PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Can't really tell if there's any difference, it's photographed so much differently from before, but at least it still looks great.

Can't really tell if there's any difference, it's photographed so much differently from before, but at least it still looks great.
They seem to have changed his facial expression to be slightly meaner and snarling looking I think.

Could be, like I said, it's really hard to tell, I know from my own work that if a sculpt is done right, just changing light can really alter the expression on the face, and the lighting is totally different on these images than before, probably to try and jazz them up and make it seem worth the wait to get to see them. I sure hope he can still smoke the cigar, that was a really cool thing about it before.

Re: Hot Toys- NEW Official Approved PREDATOR 'Dutch' pics!

Holey crap........... Soo glad i got my order in early now please excuse me while I o look for my jaw.. it should be here on the floor somewhere......

Thanks for the pixs!!!

I was one the fence about keeping my po for this line, I'm sold.

I don't know what the tweaks were but I have been informed there were some amendments to the sculpt!

Well, bottom line it still looks fantastic, better if anything, so fears put to rest, and impatient anticipation resumes :lol

Good thing I'm getting three!!! :D
What plans do you have for the other two? I guess you'll keep one to sell but the other? A custom Col. John Matrix perhaps?

Can anyone posted the old pics together with one of the new ones so we can see a side-by-side comparison?

This means I have to put this on my want-to-buy list. Since the last dutch didn't quite do it for me. Argh... And I thought I could save a bit. It seems HT got my money again this time.

incredible. i agree with nicky - he looks like he has more emotion in his expression now.

but looking at this pic...

HT_Predator_12inch_ArnoldasDutch_09.jpg

(and this is a genuine question) do you think hot toys can really replicate the level of detail in the sculpt, let alone the paint. i don't think i've ever seen a sculpt with so much fine detail in this scale. it's INSANE! i'm just wondering if the technology is there to reproduce it. even if they can't, i still think it'll turn out fantastic.

I'm confidant they can reproduce the detail from the sculpt, and I hope that level of paint apps is achievable.
Having seen BR Joker and knowing their stuff gets stronger with each release I'll stay reasonably hopeful!

:banghead.............cant view at work, damn filter!!!!...........can someone maybe host a few of these thru this site.......:eek:

Back