NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys- NEW Official Approved PREDATOR 'Dutch' pics!

So glad I preordered now, I was a bit hesitant with the unknown head sculpt - but if they can put that paint on the one I get I'll die happy.

Just hope one of the Preds hands fits around his throat! :D

Thanks wookster!

I wanna marry Yulli, anyone know how to get in touch with her? :naughty

Re: HT- MMS 72- PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

damn that sculpt really is scarily life like :horror:horror:horror

HT really are the kings of 1/6 :bow:bow:bow

Man he's looking really really good.

Glad i have the guy pre-ordered.Arnold really made some great films in his time.

incredible. i agree with nicky - he looks like he has more emotion in his expression now.

but looking at this pic...

HT_Predator_12inch_ArnoldasDutch_09.jpg

(and this is a genuine question) do you think hot toys can really replicate the level of detail in the sculpt, let alone the paint. i don't think i've ever seen a sculpt with so much fine detail in this scale. it's INSANE! i'm just wondering if the technology is there to reproduce it. even if they can't, i still think it'll turn out fantastic.

As far as the sculpt detail, I agree, it'll all be there, HT's figures with the skin texturing and all, the detail always come through and any muting is usually for the best.

As far as paint though, I expect there'll be a slight drop off. Don't get my wrong, HT's figures still look great from the factory and match the proto's, they don't look different, but they are usually somewhat lesser in quality. BR Joker came out great, but the paint apps aren't as strong as the proto, at least the red lip and scar paint, it looked a bit lesser in quality. Still better in production than a lot of factory jobs out there, but not entirely up to the proto's level, so I imagine the face camo on Dutch will probably be a little off from what we see now, hopefully just muted or something and nothing negative.

I knew that this wasnt an issue. Looks great, now everyone can find something else to freak out about!

He said 1/6 scale :lol

actually some are...but lets not get this off topic,the new Dutch looks amazing,doesnt have that dry lips look either like the earlier HT figures.

Last edited:

I'm loving how the eyes turned out, awesome likeness and then some!

Hot Toys = Superiority.

AWESOME:horror AWESOME:horror AWESMOE:horror

I can't wait to see what Yulli does with Christian Bale's John Connor and also Sam Worthigton's Marcus.

Even I'm tempted to get this. VERY.

Fantastic :clap :clap :clap

I was really worried this figure was going to be changed for the worse... but it looks perfect!

Back