NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys- NEW Official Approved PREDATOR 'Dutch' pics!

I had no intentions of getting Dutch at all, even when it went up for
PO the first time but now:horror:horror:horror
I must have it.

Hot Toys really is as good as it gets... that is just sick looking :rock

Re: HT- MMS 72- PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Fantastic :clap :clap :clap

I was really worried this figure was going to be changed for the worse... but it looks perfect!

Yep and it even has mentioning of Arnolds likeness company on the photos so I can only imagine they were not satisfied with the original proto?

I always dig seeing Schwarzenegger's likeness rendered in any form,be it plastic,polystone,even in comics.His face just oozes kickass.

Yep and it even has mentioning of Arnolds likeness company on the photos so I can only imagine they were not satisfied with the original proto?

Actually, that company was listed on the first batch of photos too, so who knows exactly what went down, at least we all come out on top in the end getting a nice looking figure.

I really like the chosen expression, I think it's best for encompassing Dutch in the movie, makes him look on the hunt too.

Actually, that company was listed on the first batch of photos too, so who knows exactly what went down, at least we all come out on top in the end getting a nice looking figure.

I really like the chosen expression, I think it's best for encompassing Dutch in the movie, makes him look on the hunt too.

Oh I must have not seen that then, I agree about the expression, it reminds me of the look the new T2 PF has.

holy cow, im so happy. this was my most anticipated hot toys figure and they really just made it that much better. The change to the brown hair was a great idea, maybe they read these forums? lol cant wait for mine now

holy cow, im so happy. this was my most anticipated hot toys figure and they really just made it that much better. The change to the brown hair was a great idea, maybe they read these forums? lol cant wait for mine now

They do, its a known fact.

WOW! Freaken awesome! I can't wait and i'm glad i ordered a few of him because with this new sculpt, he will sell out really fast...

That sculpt is amazing,for the scale aswell,HT are def on form of late!!!

Was going to only get the Predator but that has now changed:D

Gawd Damn HT is not fn around!!!!

As I've now added the new pics to the old spec I think it would make sense to merge these threads.

Back