NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went for the exclusive... figure this is one I'll never want to part with so might as well get the extra bit.

I went with Sideshow just because if even after all this, some tragedy strikes, I can cancel with ease.

Interesting comparison shots.
It looks different, but not.:eek:
They maybe subtle differences but they certainly are for the better.

Couple things:

This is a photo manipulation I posted before the pics were pulled:

image removed

HT_Predator_12inch_ArnoldasDutch_06.jpg

The hair/hair color: You're welcome SSF. :D

Seriously though, this prototype looks sick.

Last edited by a moderator:
this looks absolutley amazing - I was somewhat worried when they took down the photos and we were left to wonder what will he end up looking like - but this is SERIOUSLY FREAKIN AMAZING!!!!!

I cant wait for this guy.

Well after seeing this I broke my rule of No pre-orders. Im not one to pre-order stuff been burned to many times, but i hope Sideshow isnt like the other places that take your money and never ship. I pre-ordered all 3.

Eric

Well after seeing this I broke my rule of No pre-orders. Im not one to pre-order stuff been burned to many times, but i hope Sideshow isnt like the other places that take your money and never ship. I pre-ordered all 3.

Eric

You wont have to worry about any of that - Sideshow is solid!

Good choice :)

Couple things:

This is a photo manipulation I posted before the pics were pulled:
HT_Predator_12inch_ArnoldasDutch_06.jpg

The hair/hair color: You're welcome SSF. :D

Seriously though, this prototype looks sick.

What? So now its all you to give praise? I never posted but I too sent them an illustration so it could have come from me too ................ here is my version with spiked hair .............

Last edited by a moderator:
Back