NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh thank heavens for HT, I almost cancelled my SSC Exclusive as already have one on order from HK....now will be keeping both....one with full combats etc and the second as he was later in the film. Now with a spot on Predator these pair are going to rock.......

Means big things hopefully for the 30th ani for Alien...! :chew

I am so happy I have pre-ordered this awhile ago. These new pics look amazing, much like the pics of the BR Joker and Two Face. If this turns out as well as those did, there will be very little to complain about.

I pre-ordered after seeing the old photo's. Now seeing these new ones makes me glad I didn't cancel.

The camo makeup is done much better on this one. I think that makes a big difference.

The hair/hair color: You're welcome SSF. :D

Seriously though, this prototype looks sick.
To be fair, many people commented on the hair colour/style being off, myself included. I am sure HT could, and by the looks of it did, rectify this without a manip.

I agree that this looks INCREDIBLE though. I literally cannot wait to own this.

What? So now its all you to give praise? I never posted but I too sent them an illustration so it could have come from me too ................ here is my version with spiked hair .............

dude.............that looks just like him !!!! thanks tons............:bow

:lol

finally i got to see this tonight. :banana

Very nicely done, HT seem to be lifting their standards with each new release this year.

Snake, I would like to think FB here was useful for HT to make the sculpt meet customer expecations. There has been some excellent critique and photo manipulations done in this thread, which surely must have had some influence. Big difference from the first leaked pics to what it is now.

If likeness rights were a problem, it is good to see those were resolved as well, otherwise this would have been a big dissapointment. Hope that IF Hot Toys make the rest of Dutch's crew that they can do just as good a job as with this one ..and be more informative if an issue pops up :)

Looking forward to receiving my Dutch!!

so glad i got the ex. ordered!! i just hope thet dont change him again between now and when he comes out!

This is when I like to laugh at all those complaining about the complainers of the original now. Enjoy your improved sculpt.

Exactly.. that was my point. When I posted that pic people were like "no it's perfect how it is" now when the final FINAL sculpt looks damn near like my pic.. those same people are like "PERFECTION". GTFO. :duh

"Image removed by Wookster"

Why You!!!

*shakes fist in air*

:D

Re: Hot Toys- NEW Official Approved PREDATOR 'Dutch' pics!

I think this is gonna make a lot of people very happy here, he looks AMAZING!
I shall re-post these in the official spec thread as well.

HT_Predator_12inch_ArnoldasDutch_01.jpg

HT_Predator_12inch_ArnoldasDutch_02.jpg

HT_Predator_12inch_ArnoldasDutch_03.jpg

HT_Predator_12inch_ArnoldasDutch_04.jpg

HT_Predator_12inch_ArnoldasDutch_05.jpg
HT_Predator_12inch_ArnoldasDutch_06.jpg

HT_Predator_12inch_ArnoldasDutch_07.jpg

3 more to upload, will follow shortly

And here they are
HT_Predator_12inch_ArnoldasDutch_08.jpg

HT_Predator_12inch_ArnoldasDutch_09.jpg

HT_Predator_12inch_ArnoldasDutch_10.jpg

So when did they post these?
Good thing it's up on the SSC site.
What are they waiting for?
Good thing I ordered the exclusive when it 1st went up for order!

Exactly.. that was my point. When I posted that pic people were like "no it's perfect how it is" now when the final FINAL sculpt looks damn near like my pic.. those same people are like "PERFECTION". GTFO. :duh

"Image removed by Wookster"

Why You!!!

*shakes fist in air*

:D

It's the exact same sculpt as the former one (including hair) just better pics. They just needed the sculpt to be approved, that's all. It looked great and it looks great.

It's the exact same sculpt as the former one (including hair) just better pics. They just needed the sculpt to be approved, that's all. It looked great and it looks great.

I don't know what the tweaks were but I have been informed there were some amendments to the sculpt!

It's not the same exact sculpt including hair with just better pics. Unfortunately posting comparison pics will just result in Wookster removing the previous sculpt pics.. but the sculpt has changed especially in the eye/eyebrow area/jaw line (it's wider now) AND hair because not only is the hair color brown instead of black but now it's spiky and not smooth like before, which made Dutch look like a vato.

HT is really stepping their game up! The headsculpts on the BR Joker, Tony Stark, Godfather and now this...waaaay beyond my expectations. Can't wait to have this in hand...or better yet next to the P1!!!!!

Last edited:
Back