NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
product_image.php

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That Dillon is probably the best I've seen in a while.

Looking at the Dutch pics, I can just imagine how well HT could make Dillon at the standards they have set with this figure.

yep if these figures get bought up, why wouldnt they make the whole team??

I wouldn't count on it..
Most people are not gonna dump that much money on the whole team..
especially considering how billy is turning out.

I wanted Dutch to go with my predator.. but beyond that.. no interest for me! I just don't think they would put themselves out there like that.. seems too risky.

Love the new pics though!

where em cigars at?

Yeah was thinking the same thing. He does still come with cigar I hope. Every time I see that sculpt of Arnie it just looks better and better! Its the best likeness I've seen ever imo... before that I would say it was SS 1:6 Old Ben Kenobi but this is just sick! Camaan I want eeet nooww! :monkey4

I wouldn't count on it..
Most people are not gonna dump that much money on the whole team..
especially considering how billy is turning out.

I wanted Dutch to go with my predator.. but beyond that.. no interest for me! I just don't think they would put themselves out there like that.. seems too risky.

Love the new pics though!

hmm good point, although they're releasing Billy regardless - with blonde hair and nearly enough face paint to be a member of KISS, which is probably an even less sought after figure than Dillon would be.

Last edited:
It's not the same exact sculpt including hair with just better pics. Unfortunately posting comparison pics will just result in Wookster removing the previous sculpt pics.. but the sculpt has changed especially in the eye/eyebrow area/jaw line (it's wider now) AND hair because not only is the hair color brown instead of black but now it's spiky and not smooth like before, which made Dutch look like a vato.

The hair wasn't smooth before nor was it black the HK store pics plus outdoor promo pics proved that. I seriously can't see the difference but whatever, IT LOOKS GREAT.

Unfortunately posting comparison pics will just result in Wookster removing the previous sculpt pics..

Sorry about being a photo-fascist guys, but 'the man' don't want those pictures circulating.

Cheers!

I would say it's the eyes... to me, upon close inspection, it looks as if they've resculpted the eyes and brow line. It does look phenomenal either way, whatever has or hasn't changed.

Back