NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HT_Predator_12inch_ArnoldasDutch_04.jpg

Quoted bump to the top.

Fave figure ever? I think a strong contender.

Have HT amended the neck? Thickened it or something. Looks better than before to me.

I was ecstatic to see that not only did Dutch return with full likeness in tact, but came back looking even better than expected. Very glad I pre-ordered him alongside the Predator at the end of December, because I'm actually as excited about him now as I am for the Predator himself. Speaking of ordering, I just wanted to say this will be the first time I've ordered from Toy Square and have been really impressed with them so far. I had to update my credit card information, and after submitting the request on the "contact us" page of their website they actually called me by phone. Unexpected and very personal.

So what body does Dutch have?
Is it a new style of muscle body that was hinted at when they first previewed him?
Interesting that didnt post any picts of him without his jacket and camo tank top, as thats
a look he had through the 2nd half of the flick.

So what body does Dutch have?
Is it a new style of muscle body that was hinted at when they first previewed him?
Interesting that didnt post any picts of him without his jacket and camo tank top, as thats
a look he had through the 2nd half of the flick.
He has the same new body that HT told us about the first time. They didnt show any pics of it this time probably cos it's not that important, the clothes an accessories are what we want to see more of and they are what sell the fig, not what his body looks liek. They already showed pics of him in the vest and t-shirt last time - these new pics are just for the sake of the new sculpt

Last edited:
He has the same new body that HT told us about the first time. They didnt show any pics of it probably cos it's not that important, the clothes an accessories are what we want to see more of and they are what sell the fig, not what his body looks liek.

I would imagine alot of collectors would want to display him with just his black grenade vest on his upper torso.

NO ALREADY!!!!!!! They've been removed each time, and have not been allowed back on sicne the first time they were taken down

i really like this figure....can't wait to get mine and have Josh repaint the head so he looks more "weathered." where's Dillon??? perhaps he's on the second wave with blain???? Blain is the only other MUST have besides dutch.

I'm sorry that we can't allow the older pictures to be posted. We're trying to cultivate a similar relationship with HT as we have with SSC, and we have to respect their requests in this matter.

For the uninformed.

:mexwave

HT_Predator_12inch_ArnoldasDutch_04.jpg

Quoted bump to the top.

Fave figure ever? I think a strong contender.

Have HT amended the neck? Thickened it or something. Looks better than before to me.

Probably my favorite figure, been waiting for a Dutch figure for about 18 years now!

i'm still amazed at how well the Dutch sculpt turned out. its gonna be a very long wait, thank God i already have all 3 pred figs preordered and paid for.

anyone order from razor edge are they good thinking about getting the dutch figure from them

Back