NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HT_Predator_12inch_ArnoldasDutch_01.jpg

HT_Predator_12inch_ArnoldasDutch_02.jpg

HT_Predator_12inch_ArnoldasDutch_03.jpg

HT_Predator_12inch_ArnoldasDutch_04.jpg

HT_Predator_12inch_ArnoldasDutch_05.jpg
HT_Predator_12inch_ArnoldasDutch_06.jpg

HT_Predator_12inch_ArnoldasDutch_07.jpg

HT_Predator_12inch_ArnoldasDutch_08.jpg

HT_Predator_12inch_ArnoldasDutch_09.jpg

HT_Predator_12inch_ArnoldasDutch_10.jpg

This looks freaking awesome. The likeness is incredible.

Great sculpt...the accesories and clothing is top notch! based on the prototype, its gona be another run away winner

Ordering this figure the other day and seeing the new pics made me want to watch the movie again today. Which I did.

I got put on the waitlist for the Sideshow Exclusive version about a week ago. How likely am I to convert?

Well with the way the economy is right now, your chances are pretty good.
"Would I like my family to eat this week or do I want a Dutch doll?"
LOL
I'm not going to cancel mine though.
:chew

Im definitely not going to Cancel my EX
But when will we get pics of Dutch's EX Additional Headset Accessory?

Well with the way the economy is right now, your chances are pretty good.
"Would I like my family to eat this week or do I want a Dutch doll?"
LOL
I'm not going to cancel mine though.
:chew

omm nom nom nom, im gonna eat Dutch

i have a friend who is going to cream his pants over this....the likeness is simply amazing

Ordering this figure the other day and seeing the new pics made me want to watch the movie again today. Which I did.

How does this movie look on Blu-Ray?

Have the DVD version and I've been thinking of getting the Blu-Ray as I just got into the Blu-Ray scene after getting my PS3 recently.

The first pics didn't sell me on this figure, but the new headsulpt is so astonishing that I caved in and preordered the figure. Always wanted to have a great representation of Arnie in my collection and this seems to be it. Now the waiting starts :monkey2

How does this movie look on Blu-Ray?

Have the DVD version and I've been thinking of getting the Blu-Ray as I just got into the Blu-Ray scene after getting my PS3 recently.

I really like the Blu release. Its light on features...so keep your SE DVD (if thats what you have,) but it has a solid video transfer, and the audio is encoded in True HD and sounds great...not sure if you have HD audio capabilities though. If not, you are looking at a definite visual upgrade, but the same sound experience and less special features. For me it was a great buy. I cant say the same for some of Arnies other Blu releases...Total Recall, T2, and Commando were all rush jobs, and I'm certain they will re-release with upgraded video and audio options. Thanks goodness I let my friends at AVS be the test dummies on some of the other movies.

:drool

A question for the people who have hot toys predators.

The upcoming predator shows images of the mouth open and closed. Will the new predator have two heads or does the one head open and close the mouth?

stupid question... i know

:drool

A question for the people who have hot toys predators.

The upcoming predator shows images of the mouth open and closed. Will the new predator have two heads or does the one head open and close the mouth?

stupid question... i know

the mandibles are interchangable , same head.

Just purchased mine , will have to pay at the end of the week though. Too paranoied they will sell out even though they probably wont. :lol

Last edited:
Back