NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still don't think it is resculpted.
Maybe they didnt start completely from scratch but it certainly has been modified a large amount and that's the obvious change in the fig - I really dont think Fox asked all images to be removed cos of a cigar.

Maybe they didnt start completely from scratch but it certainly has been modified a large amount and that's the obvious change in the fig - I really dont think Fox asked all images to be removed cos of a cigar.

maybe it wasn't fox but a cigar company that pulled them down. :naughty

:rotfl

maybe it wasn't fox but a cigar company that pulled them down. :naughty

:rotfl

Yeah, celebs can get pretty tetchy about being associated with tobacco products these days. I hear Toy-Presidents couldn't include a cigar with Bill Clinton either...

I thank you!

rimshot.jpg

First time they didn't have the likeness rights wich explained the over use of camo. Second time the sculpt had to be approved and having learned from the first time HT removed the pics themselves.

Because they suck!!!!!!

I was actually only joking but it wouldn't surprise me.

Please tell me you're joking about Fox Being the bad guy. They file more lawsuits than Michael Jackson receives them.

Back