NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why are people blaming Fox, when was it ever said Fox had anything to do with it?
Sorry, that was my mistake. I meant I dont think Arnie's folks asked the pics to be removed cos of just a cigar.

Oh for me I lost it when Married with children was cancelled :D Man I loved that show!

albundyf.jpg

al bundy in 1/6th.................:rock

we need to get yulli to sculpt him.................:lol

Sorry I mentioned anything about his bloody Cigar. It's just that I noticed the option to attach to his face is gone. I guess I will face the firing squad in the morning for such blasphemy.
Maybe the Cigar was replaced with this
smoke.gif

Sorry I mentioned anything about his bloody Cigar. It's just that I noticed the option to attach to his face is gone.
The old sculpt didnt actually look like his mouth was open to hold a cigar anyway - it seemed you were meant to just stick it in there and I dont think anyone would wanna pose him like that, it just didnt look natural.

It would still look cool with him just holding it near his face though.

Sorry I mentioned anything about his bloody Cigar. It's just that I noticed the option to attach to his face is gone. I guess I will face the firing squad in the morning for such blasphemy.
Maybe the Cigar was replaced with this
smoke.gif

dont worry about that...........there have been tons of threads on this board derailed for less than that......:lol

although it would have been cool to get the cigar as the "Lewinsky" exclusive..........:monkey3

Too bad if the cigar is not included with this one - but HT should milk Dutch for all he's worth and brings us red polo shirt dutch with cap, sunnies and cigar, which is also an opportunity to have non camo face Dutch too :)

Last edited:
should milk Dutch for all he's worth and brings us red polo shirt dutch with cap, sunnies and cigar, which is also an opportunity to have non camo face Dutch too :)
That look can be very easily customed. I dont remember what the pants are like that he wears in the movie though? Were they just a plain tan/beige color?

Well I know we were all confident the cigar was still gonna be there, and I just had an email to confirm it will still be included!

Back