NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't Marvel comics have a no smoking policy for some of their charcaters in the early 90's?
I remember that Logan aka Wolverine and Nick Furry stopped smoking cigars in their comics.
Maybe HT doesn't want to send a bad message.:rolleyes:

yeaa they take down my videos on youtube for no ^^^^ing reason.

is like I am taking money from them.
I have lost respect in fox since then.

And alot of other companies are following suit. My playlists have more unavailable videos in them than available ones. I guess free advertising means nothing to them.

SS just put up the pics on the web ... with the EX head set ............ looks great ... only 550 ... looks nice

View attachment 13371

View attachment 13372

Indeed. Better view of how much camo is on his face too. Looks pretty damn good. A headset still isn't a great exclusive accessory but if HT had withheld something else - like the grenade vest - we'd all have been mighty pissed off.

SS just put up the pics on the web ... with the EX head set ............ looks great ... only 550 ... looks nice

I'm sorry but without the context of someone being IN a HELICOPTER, wearing a Helicopter head set looks stupid. Not to mention the head sets Dutch and Dillion were wearing were PLUGGED INTO the Helicopter:

dutchdillion.png

Should've made the EX. that gnarly bow Dutch made towards the end.

This figure looks awesome. I can't wait to get my hands on it. I wonder if we'll get the whole squad? If they don't do them all they have to at least do Blain, Mac and Dillon. I'd like a Poncho and Hawkins too but the other three have to be done for sure.

Well, I can probably come up with a picture or two using the headset as is, but it really is one of those WTF accessories, it's not like field head gear, it's specific for copter use so it's larger and all, looks strange on a guy not in a copter.

Yeah for a pic Maulfan you could easily mimic a chopper background.. but for a display I think that would be hard to convey. Especially if it's just like a one panel background. Dutch will end up looking like a rave DJ. :lol

Should've made the EX. that gnarly bow Dutch made towards the end.
No cos that would pis off too many people who didnt get the Ex who wanted a camo Dutch version- it should have been the binoculars.

I won't use the headset but I'll feel a certain satisfaction in having it there. Yeah the binoculars might have been a tad more useful but not much more - who won't be displaying Dutch with the machine gun anyway??

I won't use the headset but I'll feel a certain satisfaction in having it there. Yeah the binoculars might have been a tad more useful but not much more - who won't be displaying Dutch with the machine gun anyway??

Me probably. I'm going to display him with the cigar in his hand contemplating his next move trough the harsh jungle.

Back