NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So who has the best price for DUTCH and the PREDATOR??
Cornerstore I think. $135 and $153 respectivley. Shipping internationally is better than most places too - about $70 for both to UK/Ireland. Who's AE?

Last edited:
Cornerstore I think. $135 and $153 respectivley. Shipping internationally is better than most places too - about $70 for both to UK/Ireland. Who's AE?

Don't forget the customs charges on top of both of those packages - £28.50 a piece.

Might be worth ordering from Sideshow mate.

I didn't read a thing you said man.. my eyes couldn't focus on anything except that ASS. Sweet lord!

image.php

:drool

Don't forget the customs charges on top of both of those packages - £28.50 a piece.

Might be worth ordering from Sideshow mate.
Nope. Cornerstore will mark the packages accordingly as "gift" or "low value" so you wont get stung by customs. SSC wont do that. And Sideshow are more expensive anyway.

Last edited:
Nope. Cornerstore will mark the packages accordingly as "gift" or "low value" so you wont get stung by customs. SSC wont do that.

Yep, and then if the package goes missing you're up ^^^^ creek as it is not insured for correct amount.

Yep, and then if the package goes missing you're up ^^^^ creek as it is not insured for correct amount.

HA.. I always wondered about that. I was just gonna ask. When a store/person/company does that, since THEY know the truth, do they help out in that situation or do they say "oh well.. your loss"!?

That's if you even opt for insurance. Most places just send you another one if you dont receive it...I know Play do that. Anyway I'll still have saved money from all the numerous times I've ordered like that before.

Back