NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Being the HUGE Arnold Schwarzenegger fan I am since I first saw him in The Terminator in 1984....I have to get Dutch! Wow, if the factory paintjob does actually look as good as those recently posted pictures? Oh yeah. Even if he's one of the only new figures I get this year, I will get him! I've got the exclusive on pre-order now at Sideshow. :D

Just had a look at the original pics of Dutch and billy that were leaked months ago and which I have saved on my computer - not the ones that were up everywhere on official sites and then got pulled - the ones before that. All I can say is - thank god we aren't getting those...well the Dutch anyway. So cheap looking compared to the new pics, let alone the overly camoed face.

Just had a look at the original pics of Dutch and billy that were leaked months ago and which I have saved on my computer - not the ones that were up everywhere on official sites and then got pulled - the ones before that. All I can say is - thank god we aren't getting those...well the Dutch anyway. So cheap looking compared to the new pics, let alone the overly camoed face.

Im surprised more have nt commented on this-the way action figure likenesses have rocketed from acceptable to near as damnit photo realism in less than a year.No figure demonstrates this better than the progress of Dutch!

Im surprised more have nt commented on this-the way action figure likenesses have rocketed from acceptable to near as damnit photo realism in less than a year.No figure demonstrates this better than the progress of Dutch!

Agreed. It seemed to start suddenly with Bank Robber Joker. HT seemed to hit a higher level with that one and ever since they are striving to keep up that quality. Many of us would have been happy with the '2nd draft' Dutch but HT weren't. They brought it back and tweaked it and now its even better. The same now goes for John Connor. An excellent sculpt appeared that most people loved, some saw flaws and obviously HT also did - now that one is being tweaked and I have great confidence that it will come out better for it.

Thats a damn shame. Do you have other toy priorities or something? I would have thought a Schwarzennegger figure would be an imperative for you.

I have whatever money there is for this designated for the upcoming T2 -800 PF and HT's Godfather. I usually give people the wrong impression, I am not at all an Arnold fan, just a Terminator fan. He imo is a robot on and off the screen :D Still this sucks for me because i've always loved The Predator.

I'm more of a Stallone fan if to focus on any one action star from the 80's.

A terminator fan more than an Arnie fan then.

Glad I'm sticking to 1/6th poseable - the P/Fs and statues would just about kill me!

Back