One Grail for Another

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

gbeef

One Grail for another im really considering the idea of trading my Xmen vs Sentinal Exclusive for a DOOM PF..... ACK!!!!! i know ths statue will go up in price also im weeeeeaaaaakkk.....

If the offer came around to trade for a DOOM PF and a IRON MAN PF regulars I WOULD DO IT TODAY!!..:(

doom's the best piece of the bunch..not found of the dio's...

Try the buy/sale/trade section.

Not to pick on you, but we really need to start consolidating some threads around here. The raving about the Doom, Sentinel Vs, Iron Man and Hulk "grails" is starting about 3 threads a day of the same thing.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Screw it i posted it .... mods you can remove this thread will see what happends

SolidLiquidFox said:
Try the buy/sale/trade section.

Not to pick on you, but we really need to start consolidating some threads around here. The raving about the Doom, Sentinel Vs, Iron Man and Hulk "grails" is starting about 3 threads a day of the same thing.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

is there a limit on how many threads are started in 24 hours:confused:

if you have an ex x-men vs its worth a ex doc doom.

ebay or trade...that it bruv:cool:

gbeef said:
One Grail for another im really considering the idea of trading my Xmen vs Sentinal Exclusive for a DOOM PF..... ACK!!!!! i know ths statue will go up in price also im weeeeeaaaaakkk.....

If the offer came around to trade for a DOOM PF and a IRON MAN PF regulars I WOULD DO IT TODAY!!..:(

you would have more luck selling yours for cash and look for what you want.

good luck.

What a terrible idea (no offense). The X-Men Dio is one of the best sculptures I have owned and the exclusive is amazing. I love it and I wouldn't get rid of it...not even for Doom.

gbeef said:

you are making a big mistake bro. X-men vs sentinel exclusive dio > than Doom :cool:

Back