Petition for Hot Toys to finish "their" Watchmen line.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Petition for Hot Toys to finish there Watchmen line.

It's not a bad thing to not spend over $100 on characters that no one cares about :dunno

I love Watchmen, so I would buy all 6 main characters. Even Ozymandias, who isn't a favorite by any means. He's my least favorite. If they would have released him first, I still would have bought him. I'm a Watchmen fan. I would support the line as a whole. Because having all the main characters displayed amongst my collection would have freaking rocked.

So yeah, I care about the rest of the Watchmen characters. Silk Spectre is actually my 2nd favorite character after Rorschach.

The mentality of "I'll wait until they make so and so"..... If you don't buy figure number one......there's a big chance companies will not make figure number two. They're more likely to look at sales numbers than they are the explanations of why someone didn't purchase something on a message board.

It would have been smarter to release Nite Owl II or Rorschach first in my opinion.

It would have been smarter to release Nite Owl II or Rorschach first in my opinion.

agreed! sales would have been really good if they did so. That's why I didn't buy the DCD Rorschach. I figured HT would easily make him right off the bat. guess not :( :dunno

I think the thought of not seeing anymore watchmen would have been easier to deal with if silk spectre II turned out well..its a shame that the only figs they gave us, one of them had to be hot toys biggest fail ..well thats how i see it anyway.

agreed! sales would have been really good if they did so. That's why I didn't buy the DCD Rorschach. I figured HT would easily make him right off the bat. guess not :( :dunno

I bought mine and made it into a unique Rorschach, as I tend to do with all my DCD figures (I can't deal with their innacuracies). I'll send you a pic if you want. But yeah, it is very disappointing, I guess the HT Rorschach prototype we saw in their office might not be made....oh well. :(

There Watchmen.

There wolf.

There castle.

011608-igor-young-frankenstein.jpg

I guess the HT Rorschach prototype we saw in their office might not be made....oh well. :(

We thought we would never see ghostrider ..and he showed up..so thats something to hold onto.. Rorschach,there is still hope.

We thought we would never see ghostrider ..and he showed up..so thats something to hold onto.. Rorschach,there is still hope.

Ghost Rider showed up? I need to get out of the DC forums more often...

^^That fig is hardly popular in its own thread let alone any other ..no fear of this thread being derailed lol ..but i will be getting him!:D

Ed, you know how you hate people calling you a "kid" or anything along those lines? These sort of posts don't help your cause. From what I can remember, you're 16 - so how about (if you haven't already) you go get a job flipping burgers or bagging groceries, drop into your local bank and open an account tied to a debit Visa or debit Mastercard, and buy the damn things yourself.

Is Ghost Rider really popular enough to warrant that figure?

And to stay on track, you have to wonder why HT didn't start the Watchmen with Rorschach, I imagine he would have sold quite well.

GR is popular, so a well made figure of him will sell. I'd day at least as well as Blade.

As for Rorschach, I though Comedian was way more interesting of a character.

GR is popular, so a well made figure of him will sell. I'd day at least as well as Blade.

As for Rorschach, I though Comedian was way more interesting of a character.

I'm no Watchmen fan, but it seems to me that Rorschach and Comedian are pretty popular. Maybe you don't want to release them back to back (gotta keep people hooked on the line somehow ;) ) but the complete lack of Rorschach just seems bizzare to me. :cuckoo:

Ed, you know how you hate people calling you a "kid" or anything along those lines? These sort of posts don't help your cause. From what I can remember, you're 16 - so how about (if you haven't already) you go get a job flipping burgers or bagging groceries, drop into your local bank and open an account tied to a debit Visa or debit Mastercard, and buy the damn things yourself.

Well, I was just making a joke. People calling me kid is inevitable it seems. I just need to remember that I'm not. And I'm not 16 yet, I will be in October, so I can't get a job yet, but I have my driving permit :yess:

No need to use damn this and damn that. :peace

Is Ghost Rider really popular enough to warrant that figure?

And to stay on track, you have to wonder why HT didn't start the Watchmen with Rorschach, I imagine he would have sold quite well.

HT is :cuckoo:

Back