Petition for Hot Toys to finish "their" Watchmen line.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Petition for Hot Toys to finish there Watchmen line.

I'm no Watchmen fan, but it seems to me that Rorschach and Comedian are pretty popular. Maybe you don't want to release them back to back (gotta keep people hooked on the line somehow ;) ) but the complete lack of Rorschach just seems bizzare to me. :cuckoo:

agreed! I haven't read the graphic novel so I guess I'm not a "true fan" but I absolutely loooved the movie! so I too can't see why Rorschach has yet to be produced :(

agreed! I haven't read the graphic novel so I guess I'm not a "true fan" but I absolutely loooved the movie! so I too can't see why Rorschach has yet to be produced :(

I second that :hi5:

We still haven't gotten 'official' specs on Ghost Rider yet and Ghost Rider was in that infamous HT Rorschach Prototype pic. And to be fair, Ghost Rider was further along in that pic than Rorschach was. So the fact we are just seeing Ghost Rider gives me hope Rorschach still could be made. But he would be the last figure I would expect in the line at this point.

We still haven't gotten 'official' specs on Ghost Rider yet and Ghost Rider was in that infamous HT Rorschach Prototype pic. And to be fair, Ghost Rider was further along in that pic than Rorschach was. So the fact we are just seeing Ghost Rider gives me hope Rorschach still could be made. But he would be the last figure I would expect in the line at this point.

ooo do you have this prototype pic? I haven't seen it yet

Hot-Toys-Rorschach.jpg

thanks bud! looks like HT was soo far along with this figure. maybe they're just waiting for like christmas? just trying to find a reason :lol

i also saw the human head sculpt and it look just like the DCD one IMO. maybe just a nice repaint on the DCD version will make it pop just right

also, I was thinking on buying The Comedian and an extra head sculpt to resculpt into the younger version once I get some $$. should I keep the smile and mask? any pics of what ya'll think would be a nice younger comedian hs would be cool :)

My favorite characters in the book and the film were Rorschach and Night Owl, the heart and soul of the story. I'd still like them both. Rorschach was shown a loooooong time ago and I still have hope. Night Owl not so much. But anything is possible.
I have Silk Spectre and it's a very nice figure, not sure why it gets such a bad rap. Some details might stand adjustment, but I don't see how it could have been significantly better executed. I'm also happy with the Comedian figure produced. Both figures are quite nice, just not the most interesting characters in the story.

I have Silk Spectre and it's a very nice figure, not sure why it gets such a bad rap. Some details might stand adjustment, but I don't see how it could have been significantly better executed.

Well as regards Silk Spectre II ...i think the staff at hot toys were watching way 2 much Thunderbird during her production ...had a bit of an influence me thinks..

:pfft:
C'mon u can get it really cheap now.

More reason for you to buy it for me :rotfl

Well as regards Silk Spectre II ...i think the staff at hot toys were watching way 2 much Thunderbird during her production ...had a bit of an influence me thinks..

Probably.

Has anyone told you that your sig is scary?

More reason for you to buy it for me :rotfl

Probably.

Has anyone told you that your sig is scary?

No ..your the first ..your easily frightened:lol ..best to never show you what i got buried in my garden then..

So, out of interest, has this thread actually been sent to HT? When will it be deemed 'full enough' and sent?

Or is this thread completely pointless?

The thread isn't pointless as long as it is visible here? Let's keep this thing alive, like CR superman!

Back