RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Inglorious Basterds - 9/10

Awesome movie, Brad Who? This movie belonged to Christoph Waltz and Mélanie Laurent. Hell I even liked Roth. Pitt was not by any means bad or off or anything negative, the other characters were simply far more intriguing to me.

Inglorious Basterds - 9/10

Awesome movie, Brad Who? This movie belonged to Christoph Waltz and Mélanie Laurent. Hell I even liked Roth. Pitt was not by any means bad or off or anything negative, the other characters were simply far more intriguing to me.

Whilst I thought Aldo was an awesome character and am looking forward to the hot toys figure I really thought he would have alot more screen time from the trailers and posters. It didn't take anything away from the movie for me though.
Your right too , there was alot of interesting and awesome actors in this portraying charaters just if not more interesting than Brads Pitts.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I just watched The Mist. The special effects were horrible! That said I really liked the story and I really liked the ending. It was sad. However, at the same time it spoke to me. Never, never give up hope! The main character learned that lesson the HARD way!

6 out of 10 :rock

Ah thats too bad, I really liked Halloween 3. I just treat it as a stand alone. 7/10 for me.

Agree. It has the "me too, it sucks" syndrome cause it doesnt have Michael Myers. It's a great horror flick that has kids being harmed. You don't see that these days.

I watch it every year. It's to me, one of the best Halloween holiday movies. It captures the spirit exacly.

Mongol. Awesome movie.

9/10

Some of the locations on this movie were beautiful. The shots were breathtaking.
Awesome story , great fight scenes and it kept me interested all the way through.
I didn't think it was going to end where it did but funnily enough thought it would have been perfect in my head. I can't fault this really.

mongol-(3).jpg

I thoroughly enjoyed Mongol as well. Hard to tell how accurate it is though, since so much of his life was not recorded. I hear that this is supposed to be part 1 of a trilogy, so let's see what happens.

I agree. I have held off on getting the Blu in hopes of a box set, but I don't think I can. Great piece.

SHROOMS. This film was so bad I cant even rate it :(

-10/10 :monkey4

WALL-E: 10/10...love that flick...

District 9: 9/10...a great new approach to the genre...

Ghost Rider 7/10 Had huge potential, but fell short. If they gave it a better sound track... ala Mortal Kombat it would have worked.

SHROOMS. This film was so bad I cant even rate it :(

Yeah, I saw that POS once too... just terrible.

I Love You Man: 5/10
Entertaining and had some really funny scenes, but got a bit slow from time to time

A Haunting in Connecticut: 5/10
Decent idea, but again the pacing could be better and didn't offer up as much creepiness as I would have liked.

I recorded the Mist the other day, look forward to checking it out :rock

A Haunting in Connecticut: 5/10
Decent idea, but again the pacing could be better and didn't offer up as much creepiness as I would have liked.

Spoiler Spoiler:
:horror:lol

Ah thats too bad, I really liked Halloween 3. I just treat it as a stand alone. 7/10 for me.

You know if you consider it a stand alone movie then you are right it isn't bad at all but they just ruined it for me by slapping Halloween 3 as the title.

Back