Real Action Heroes - Ghost Rider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brucepan

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Real Action Heroes - Ghost Rider
Transforms from Hong Kong -Hibiki and Taiwan brucepan
The blue eye comes from Hibiki
The yellow eye comes from brucepan

IMG_1719.jpg

IMG_1722.jpg

IMG_1720.jpg

IMG_1723.jpg

IMG_1724.jpg

IMG_1725.jpg

It's amazing what the lights do for this figure. If I only knew what the Hell I'm doing where electronics are involved.... would be cool to try it.

Bruce Pan, you did one amazing job with the yellow lights!! but HIBIKI has the awesome blue ones!!! awesome customizations guys.

Got my bike... he's just waiting for my Medi GR.... Makes me want it that much sooner. SO MUCH COOLNESS.

Wow, I'm glad I checked this thread, I have the 12" GR ordered, but had no idea there was a 1/6 scale Ghost Rider motorcycle out there! Read Michael Crawford's review and I was sold! Just ordered it from Amazon, free shipping! Can't wait!!

BTW, awesome stuff, brucepan! That GR rocks!! :chew

EDIT: I did some searching to find the bike, seems there are some online sellers who are really jacking up the price, one was as high as $79.99! I paid $39.99 shipped from Amazon, if anyone is still looking and can't find it for less. If you're willing to look around, Wal-Mart and Toys R Us are supposed to be carrying it, but I am not one to drive around looking for things like this with the price of gas these days.

Last edited:
Looks amazing!!!! I'm not sure which I like better but both are spectacular. As for the bikes, Wal-mart is carrying them there were at least five or six at my local one yesterday.

That is so cool! Great work! And I want that bike....now I'm totally regretting not getting the RAH figure....:monkey2

Sorry everybody, brucepan now only then pats the picture to paste the chart!
Because my English is not good, uses the picture to express as far as possible...

a1wd6.jpg

a2bi0.jpg

a3iw3.jpg

a4ho2.jpg

a5hq2.jpg

a6wo0.jpg

a7zc5.jpg

Back