Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe that type of holster tends to be more comfortable than the other type of drop leg holsters. The gun stays more secured as well.
Yeah the holster itself is fine, the color just seems pretty mismatched (and ugly af). lol I'm guessing it's supposed to be his leftover gear during his pre-RE4 recruitment days.
Still, he could have spray painted it black or something at least. The thing looks like it's got mold on it. :rotfl

Just looks like weathered worn metal to me. I think it’s a nice change between all the black attire.

It’s in very harsh lighting so yea its gonna stand out more than it’s supposed to.

IMG_8983.png

You know its a good sculpt when your phone does a facial recognition and thinks the figure is the real person

Has anyone tried giving Ashley a different body yet? Wondering if a worldbox AT201 might work for her?

AT201 should work well, might be slightly too short, but not bad. I'm hoping my Ashley comes with a good body, it scales perfectly from what I can tell, shame its such ****** quality, Id like to get an extra to use for Ada as they're the same height.

AT201 should work well, might be slightly too short, but not bad. I'm hoping my Ashley comes with a good body, it scales perfectly from what I can tell, shame its such ****** quality, Id like to get an extra to use for Ada as they're the same height.
You can just buy a Poptoys Xing body from any retail store. I own that body and they’re the same. Quality is ass though, I think the proportions are quite similar to the smallest worldbox female body and that body is so much better quality wise so I’d recommend just getting that.

you must have forced it. i have seen bodies with stucked wrist pegs. you need to slide a blade into the seams where 2 pieces meet and gently pry it loose (apart) and do it from both sides of the peg.
Maybe I was too heavyhanded but it’s also a very weak design. I compared the wristpegs to ones of the worldbox body and I could see it was a bad design. It’s hard to explain without an image but the peg is only attached to half of the ball joint. Making it very prone to breaking.

So if you wanna swap hands, use a hairdryer and heat up the hand first to avoid forcing it.

I'll definitely experiment a bit when I get her. I have some similar bodies lying around if the Worldbox ends up looking too short. I feel like the AT201 is probably too pinkish too.
My main concern are the stock arms being a different color from everything else. It just looks awful without the jacket.

Back