Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
😮‍💨 glad I passed on this figure. MasterTeam is clearly the winner. Looking at the figure itself it screams Hot Heart especially the accessories. There’s something about their products that ends up looking cheap. While not bad idk why the fire itself is pricy…. Surprisingly the sculpt doesn’t too animated like the typical HH heads that end up looking a little too cartoony. The body, especially the neck doesn’t match the body it’s too thick which makes the headsculpt look weird. The clothes look decent but a tad too tight looking. Overall the figure isn’t bad but glad we got a second option with the MasterTeam Leon.

PS, I got the invoice for SD Ada Wong but I’m definitely cancelling my order. I don’t need another RE4R Ada especially with the MT Ada 2.0 coming out.

Should I get this? :monkey4 :LOL:
IMG_0350.jpeg

😮‍💨 glad I passed on this figure. MasterTeam is clearly the winner. Looking at the figure itself it screams Hot Heart especially the accessories. There’s something about their products that ends up looking cheap. While not bad idk why the fire itself is pricy…. Surprisingly the sculpt doesn’t too animated like the typical HH heads that end up looking a little too cartoony. The body, especially the neck doesn’t match the body it’s too thick which makes the headsculpt look weird. The clothes look decent but a tad too tight looking. Overall the figure isn’t bad but glad we got a second option with the MasterTeam Leon.

PS, I got the invoice for SD Ada Wong but I’m definitely cancelling my order. I don’t need another RE4R Ada especially with the MT Ada 2.0 coming out.
I had the SD Ada preordered, but was broke all summer & hadn't even bothered looking at the MTT 2.0 listing since it would've just given me heartburn. I was surprised it was even still available this morning when I could finally afford anything again. Suffice to say, I cancelled the SD, immediately.

Hot Heart Leon looks ROUGH. Did they get anything definitely right on that thing??
Shirt colour looks a little closer than Master Team's, but it's probably too small/tight to even be a good replacement.

If I'd seen that Leon 10-15 years ago, I probably would have thought it was dope, but not so much now. LOL

Back