S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't ever buy from the guy, I'm just part of his group. While he does have competitive prices for a small shop, I go where my spidey sense tells me it's cheapest.

Totally agree. He seems nice enough but he's never cheaper than anime island. That's all I need to know.

it's one of the better episodes staring pinkie pie where her friends ditch her and starts to lose her mind :D

lol, thats blood xD

pinkamenaflour.gif

giphy.gif

Totally...at least when no one mentions the word 'Nappa'

brock12.jpg

that made me literally lol

Took this from toysdaily forum in Hong Kong and thought it had to be shared.

Basically this guy says that the kanji on Goku's gi is meaningful.

If Goku's gi doesn't have the words "kai oh" (界王), he won't pose with Scouter Vegeta. If his gi doesn't have the "go" (悟), then Goku won't be posed with Freeza.

The previous release base form Goku can be posed on its own since he's never really fought in that gi on its own.
Yeah, thats true. He wears specific kanji everytime he fights up until the android saga.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Yeah, thats true. He wears specific kanji everytime he fights up until the android saga.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

My display could pretty much ALL pass for cell saga except my scouter vegeta. Now that I think about it, sdcc Namek Goku doesn't really fit in with my collection.

Just look at what's been released so far. Kinda obvious the cell arc is the most popular.

Hey Everyone

Longtime lurker here, just wanted to help out a few UK DBZ Figuarts fans. As a UK collector we have the burden of importing, high delivery costs, high V.A.T charges when caught on markdowns, painful handling fees from the delivery companies. From December last year I found the website United Publications and thought I would give them a try. Every order so far has been great for A16, Gohan + Vegetto. Figures usually come in a week or two after US release dates. Figures are safely packaged for delivery, also they charge a base rate of £2.70 for each figure and comes via Royal Mail 1st class.

Pre-orders tend to appear on site a few days after they pop up on American sites. Price wise it is the cheapest option for us even with Anime-Islands low figure prices, and value markdowns. 1up also only charge on dispatch so no need for 20%/full pre order paying. Hope this helps, I've listed below all of the current DBZ Figuarts Pre orders available.

United Publications - Dragon Ball Z: Mystic Gohan S.H. Figuarts Action Figure

United Publications - Dragon Ball Z: Golden Frieza S.H. Figuarts Action Figure

United Publications - Dragon Ball Z: Super Saiyan God SS Goku S.H. Figuarts Action Figure

United Publications - Dragon Ball: Super Saiyan Vegeta ~Premium Color~ S.H. Figuarts Action Figure

https://www.up1.co.uk/Details/D2127-Dragon+Ball:+Super+Saiyan+Son+Goku+Super+Warrior+Awakening+Ver.+S.H.+Figuarts+Action+Figure

I tried to ask Alex Blas for troubleshooting and the guy doesn't respond. In fact, I don't think he's ever responded to my queries. If he keeps this up, I am going to boycott agelessgeeks.com. This is no way to conduct customer service.

Same thin happen to me about a year ago. Wanted to buy a jacksdo hair piece from him and he never would respond to me. I tried numerous pm's and nothing. When i called him out on it, his fanboys attacked me and then he finally answered to that, by saying he never received anything from me! Then he kicked me out the group, saying im a liar! he's definitely a shady person. I will never, ever order a thing from agelessgeeks!

Same thin happen to me about a year ago. Wanted to buy a jacksdo hair piece from him and he never would respond to me. I tried numerous pm's and nothing. When i called him out on it, his fanboys attacked me and then he finally answered to that, by saying he never received anything from me! Then he kicked me out the group, saying im a liar! he's definitely a shady person. I will never, ever order a thing from agelessgeeks!
Whereabouts are you from?

i missed about 10 pages . SO is SDCC Frieza GOKU gonna be available online ? BBTS, AMZN , anywhere? anyone know yet?

He replies to me sometimes... But I have asked like 20 times to put me down for Ultimate Gohan,Piccolo, SSGSS Goku and Golden Freeza and I've yet to see me added to the list yet they add everyone else... I might just say **** it and go with Toyzinthebox.

What did you guys expect after they showed all these new figures at previous shows.....

I at least expected the figures shown recently to at least make an appearance? We didn't see any of the older prototypes, or the ridiculously awesome Shenron they have been showing off.

Back