Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys how much is this worth in a1 condition in box ?
100_0917.jpg

If for one day, let us put aside our differences and come together to celebrate this blessed holiday season. Merry Christmas from Ape City!

CF4C8AE5-1A9D-45CB-A8F7-B637D5549F04-6652-0000028418E2F870.jpg

If for one day, let us put aside our differences and come together to celebrate this blessed holiday season. Merry Christmas from Ape City!

CF4C8AE5-1A9D-45CB-A8F7-B637D5549F04-6652-0000028418E2F870.jpg

He could have bathed for Christmas! What a dirty looking human! Merry Christmas to Michael, Jess, Steve, Adam, Matt, Chris, Roger, Mark, Proto, Jungle, and all the rest!

I am trying to complete my dead ANSA astronauts! I have added Jones (Jonsey) with Stewart!:moon

Hi all!
I recently started collecting the Sideshow Apes and just found this board. You all do some great work...thanks for sharing the simian love! :)

Bobo BanJovi

Welcome to the boards, Bobo. Have you thought about trying your hand in customizing?

I noticed that I had to minimize Stewarts cloth name tag! Looks a lot better now!

If anyone is interested in these, please let me know now via PM! I am holding them for a customer who has asked me to wait another week and a half longer than previously promised and I really want to sell them this week, Thanks!

Last edited:
kfog... I don't know which sideshow figure you used for Jones but it is a perfect fit!

Hi Jungle! What's up? I think that it is a Star Wars Antilles figure from Sidshow! I will have to check again on ebay to make sure!

That's an awesome Jones!

Welcome to Central City Bobo!!!

I hope that the holidays were great to everyone. Its almost over...I can almost return to regular madness...

That's an awesome Jones!

Welcome to Central City Bobo!!!

I hope that the holidays were great to everyone. Its almost over...I can almost return to regular madness...

I'm getting a lot of praise on these two items! I have also sold everything I had pictured here and then sold on ebay! Thanks Jess!:clap

Back