Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow bobby JUST WOW
one_sixth_scale_joker_head_2_by_bobbyc1225-d30zn5e.jpg

Wait a minute, what heads are those now?

The one on the left is WIP of mine :)
Bobby sent me several pics and I could see minor tweaks until the last shot. And being a perfectionist, even after I said it was Perfect...he still tweaked it cause he thought it could still use some tweaking.
So, the one on the right is either Commtech's or Kingrayskulls.

Very pleasant surprise today though when I checked Bobby's deviantart page just to see if he's made any new art and the sample 1/6 Joker he posted was mine. Just made my day. Need a napkin to wipe the :monkey2 of joy

oooo you went for interrogation too??

Yes buddy. Having seen your pics I knew I would regret any other style... This just matches the sculpt perfectly. :)

Thank you maglor :)

wow bobby JUST WOW
one_sixth_scale_joker_head_2_by_bobbyc1225-d30zn5e.jpg

But when I look at this pic I really start to doubt. I simply cant decide I want both. :gah:

Last edited:
Made this tonight guys :)
A evolution of all the pics that I take to put on the forum ^^
000.jpg

I have to say, you have arguably the best 1/6 TDK bat collection out there

thank you buddy and I think exactly the same of yours :)
I think that a LOT of people here have an awesome TDK collection
and it's so funny to see how we are still so crazy about this movie 2years after. :cuckoo::rotfl

Yeah - we are mental! Thanks for the kind words.

Hopefully my photography skills will improve as well to be able to do my collection justice... just another 2 months or so until my new apartment (and new display) is ready :)

Yeah - we are mental! Thanks for the kind words.

Hopefully my photography skills will improve as well to be able to do my collection justice... just another 2 months or so until my new apartment (and new display) is ready :)

Can't wait to see all your dio and fig! :horror:horror:horror

Back